Richard Lewis and Mike Jones (WWF Virgil) Pass

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I don't really know or care about wrasslin', but the Virgil guy lived in the town where I work apparently been a bit of a sad story for a little while now, had some serious health issues and still relatively young.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I don't really know or care about wrasslin', but the Virgil guy lived in the town where I work apparently been a bit of a sad story for a little while now, had some serious health issues and still relatively young.

Two massive strokes recently; only 61 years old.

A sad ending, for sure.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Virgil was never a star, a sad ending to a sad career..........RIP

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
When you read about a wrestler dying in his early 60s you think ‘roids and coke, not dementia and cancer.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Richard and Larry argued about who was going to go first on episode 3 of Curb Your Enthusiasm this season. Guess Richard won that argument. R.I.P.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Lewis looks rough, so, so rough in the fifth episode of Curb that came out a few days ago. I mean, he's been knocking on heaven's door for the past 15 years, but god. It's painful just listening to him.

I'm sure someone must have put picture collages of him and Larry next to each other from 2000 and 2024. Rough is the word that blazes in my mind.