PSN: Compiled List (v1.0)

aria

Former Moderator
SFIV is made for noobs like you, Bobak. It's cheap. It's fun. Get it.

I noticed its on sale at Target --I might just have to.

I just got Little Big Planet for free from Best Buy (because its a new deal they've added since I bought my TV/PS3 combo), but its on backorder so I'll be getting it later this month :angry:

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I noticed its on sale at Target --I might just have to.

I just got Little Big Planet for free from Best Buy (because its a new deal they've added since I bought my TV/PS3 combo), but its on backorder so I'll be getting it later this month :angry:

Maybe you should just wait for Super Street Fighter IV? I have a feeling it's gonna include pretty much all the content of the first, otherwise what would be the point? And besides, everyone actually playing it will presumably migrate to the latest installment.

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
Man, I sent a bunch of friend requests today....and there's still more to send lol.

aria

Former Moderator
Picked up a free copy of Little Big Planet, spent a little money on SFIV and a headset.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
somebody needs to play me in some games now dammit

aria

Former Moderator
So SFIV was so awesome that I've got it for sale for $20, only been played once.

Cornerb0y

Krauser's Henchman
Cornerb0y666....feel free to add me! I mostly play uncharted 2, but would love to get back into warhawk, and maybe even some socom!

Geralds

Kula's Candy
my psn is monkeytoung

Iv been actualy look for some cool people to play someone of my ps3 fighters with for a change.

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Late to the party

PSN: zapatistab

most of the time playing Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 and now COD 2

Brojasu

n00b
PSN: Brojasu

I got:
Armored Core 4/ Armored Core For Answer
Soul Calibur 4
Street Fighter 4
BlazBlue
MotorStorm
Unreal Tournament 3
Little Big Planet
Team Fortress 2
Tekken 6BR
MvC2
SF2HDR

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
PSN: TheCarpGuy

Got:
CoD games
Uncharted 2
SF2 HDR
MK2
Resistance 2
Super Puzzle Fighter

I rarely play these online anymore:
Soul Calibur 4
Killzone 2
The Orange Box
GTA4
Resistance

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
PSN: IronTiger81

- SSF4
- BlazBlue
- MAG
- Final Fight

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
i'm not sure if I posted here yet.

PSN: VegaOmega23

games: HDRemix
Marvel 2
SSFIV
maaaaybe mortal kombat 2

1980te72

New Challenger
Mine is hewhosmkesbtches. Feel free to add me, I'm down to play some ssf4 and ssf2hdr.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
T Hawk really is the dumbest shit ever in this game.

Hes capable of some of the dumbest 50/50 shit. Think of gief with mobility and a shoryu. If you play it right, you can just guess close for jesus tier rewards because of the fact that when hes close you will always expect a counter 360. If he wants he can jump in and shoryu you for free then use expectations to set up free ultra situations because of that stupid 360 priority. Be careful, condor spire must be counter poked correctly, or eat a free ultra.

Unlike gief, homeboy has more ways to get close also, and what seems to be some sick pokes.

Last edited:

aria

Former Moderator
Seriously Yue, you must either be crazy or have the worst connection I've ever seen because all I ever see is "Some_Nachos is online" / "Some_Nachos is offline" like ten times an hour.

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
Seriously Yue, you must either be crazy or have the worst connection I've ever seen because all I ever see is "Some_Nachos is online" / "Some_Nachos is offline" like ten times an hour.

I know....I think it happened because my younger bro messed with the router. Or maybe the weather?

But either way it sucks. It's hard to play a full CoD:MW2 match. I keep getting halfies or just weird glitching :oh_no:

When that happens I just play Sonics Ultimate Genesis collection.

I still wanna play online though.....:crying:

Anyway it looks like I have more friend requests to send lol.