Post Your Recent Purchases!

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
2n9c4cz.jpg

You can't see it but i got a little bit overly excited while cleaning the cartridge...:thevt:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
View attachment 33431

I collect native jewelry. Major score at my thrift store spot. That large pin is a older zuni manta pin with a traders mark in place of a signature, helps with age. Was 29.99 or so. The petit point work is excellent, and I repaired the two missing stones. The smaller zuni sunface is gorgeous, that was like 5.95$ I think. The row bracelet was like 24.99 or so. The small peyote/thunder bird is also zuni, and was like under 7 or so. I attributed this piece to Jeanette Niiha, I am almost certain it is her work. She does good inlay, and as someone who repairs jewelry I have a tremendous respect for zuni inlay work. It is no joke. Here is how I do repairs on native art. The ring in this video was a killer find, it is absolutely beautiful, just barely doesn't fit me, and due to it's historical coolness, I don't wanna cut the shank and redo anything about it.

I love seeing stuff like these, just other type of hobbies that have nothing to do with video games, sometimes it's just cool, cool stuff!

XeD

Super Sidekicks 2

Thanks to Opt2not post. I ordered a brook universal fighting board. Got 2 undamned converter in a trade. A button wrench for my big red. The Magician lord will be use for a transplant

Vigormortis

Armored Scrum Object
If you're planning to convert that Magician Lord to MVS, just know that it won't exactly be like a legit version. MVS and AES versions have different ROMs. On AES, your life bar consists of 3 units + 3 when powered up. When you die, you restart at the beginning of the level or outside the last door you entered. On the MVS version, your life bar is 2 units + 2 powered up. When you die, you restart at the same spot you died.

This game behavior is determined by the ROMset you have, not by whether you have AES or MVS BIOS.

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
A few recent pickups, all in mint condition, if not close to like new :D. I'm really OCD when it comes to disc condition and black PS1 game discs are a nightmare to keep scratch free, luckily both Chromo Cross and Dino Crisis 2 are pristine.

I also got a couple third-party mega drive 6-button pads brand new from ConsoleGoods, as he said these are really good quality for a third-party pad and I agree the d-pad is fantastic, a bargain for 6 quid a pad.

I really need to stop buying games soon, I have a hit list of a handful of games spread across a few systems I ought to stick to and then I'm done with Everdrive purchases to cover the rest......honest!

IMG_4601.jpg

XeD

Super Sidekicks 2
If you're planning to convert that Magician Lord to MVS, just know that it won't exactly be like a legit version. MVS and AES versions have different ROMs. On AES, your life bar consists of 3 units + 3 when powered up. When you die, you restart at the beginning of the level or outside the last door you entered. On the MVS version, your life bar is 2 units + 2 powered up. When you die, you restart at the same spot you died.

This game behavior is determined by the ROMset you have, not by whether you have AES or MVS BIOS.

I'm just salvaging the V rom for a MVS repair.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Never thought I'd see the day when someone cannibalizes an AES cart to repair a MVS cart :lolz:

XeD

Super Sidekicks 2
ML is one of the few games where the MVS version cost more then the AES. If a customer want a repair done with out eprom and is willing to pay for it, I say ok. I'll just put an eprom in the AES and add it to my collection. Get paid and a free game it's a win win for me haha

Last edited:

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Recently got

Watara Supervision+TV Link (both complete), Crystball
Delain CDs (Lucidity, April Rain, Human Contradiction, Interlude, Lunar Prelude, We Are the Others)
Aquapazza (PS3)
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax (Vita)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Xbox)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds (Xbox)

And I have some Blu Rays coming on Tuesday (look for the free digital copies in my thead in unrelated on Tuesday)

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I heard those buffy games are decent but after watching some vids I highly doubt it...

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Since ElectricGrave called me market leech and he's right. I only stay in marketplace.
Just want to show him what I got for the past two weeks:
ElectricGrave, enjoy :)

IMG_2776.JPG
IMG_2777.JPG

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Thanks Im pretty stoked about it. Been wanting to buy it since the day I first seen it.

Vigormortis

Armored Scrum Object
I drove my grandmother to Goodwill and scooped this up recently. It was 50% discount day for seniors :D.
Today, I just pre-ordered a PS-IO for it so that the tired old CD drive can retire.
playstation.jpg

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I drove my grandmother to Goodwill and scooped this up recently. It was 50% discount day for seniors :D.
Today, I just pre-ordered a PS-IO for it so that the tired old CD drive can retire.
View attachment 33547

Well, It'll make a nice CD player but even then it's not as good as the one with the RCA jacks for you audio-whores.

Vigormortis

Armored Scrum Object
Well, It'll make a nice CD player but even then it's not as good as the one with the RCA jacks for you audio-whores.

What I'm going for is to avoid CDs entirely. PS-IO is for running ISOs from a SD card. It's like an Everdrive for the Playstation.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Picked up a couple DS games recently, Knights in the Nightmare and...Metal Slug 7? Huh, can't wait to see what that is like.