Post Your Recent Purchases!

1up

Galford's Armourer
Magician lord and nam-1975 mvs kit.
The boxes are not in great condition, the rest are in good shape.

Glad i finally have them in my collection.

20140611_171011.jpgmlord.jpg

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Received another SD2SNES and red fami N8 shell:

photo.JPG

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Im glad to see that one scrubble from that sale thread didn't scare you off panda. I am very, very much looking forward to firing these games up.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Im glad to see that one scrubble from that sale thread didn't scare you off panda. I am very, very much looking forward to firing these games up.

Pfft, I was just messing, dude trying to say I was high strung? I really don't care he can do whatever he wishes. Nothing I can do to stop anyone from doing anything. I'm just a little 5ft 100lb chinese panda that bullies people :lolz:

Last edited:

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Got a damaged sp (light working) from apple - now I have to decide if I'm man enough to attempt the lightmod on my NGPC.
WP_20140612_001.jpg

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Got a damaged sp (light working) from apple - now I have to decide if I'm man enough to attempt the lightmod on my NGPC.
The light mod is really tricky. Endless ways to screw up a perfectly good NGPC... wish I knew someone in Europe who can do it.

G

greeneye8181

Pfft, I was just messing, dude trying to say I was high strung? I really don't care he can do whatever he wishes. Nothing I can do to stop anyone form doing anything. I'm just a little 5ft 100lb chinese panda that bullies people :lolz:

Thats the spirit!