Post Your Recent Purchases!

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I recently got this monitor and could not be more pleased. Really nice IPS monitor that keeps it's color when rotated. Matched with an slg and my Jpn 360 for some shooting action. Enjoy it and nice build!

Yep, I have my 360 connected to it as well and it looks fantastic!

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
Got a 14" BVM, and the size is perfect most of the time. I usually just pull up a chair.
When I want to go bigger, I fire the xrgb mini on a larger flat panel.
Both experiences are great, and different. The only time when I consider the CRT a must is when I play stuff that I had already played as a kid.

14" is great. I use my JVC or PVM when playing games solo. They're kept on short tables and I just sit down right in front of them on the floor. I have a 27" consumer Trinitron for when friends come over. I think 20" would be too small for playing from the couch and I'm not patient enough to track down a 27" or larger PVM.

And while I'm here...

t7dUikq.jpg

The only main Zelda game I haven't played/beaten. I would have liked to pick up a New 3DS to go along with it, but Nintendo didn't bother releasing the non-XL one here.

mr.2jz

n00b
Picked all this up over the week (my birthday week)

Yeah...I started the CPS2 insanity...

edDjHa9.jpg

...with apparently more CPS2 on the way..

Then some books...

TxhTSxF.jpg

Then some old school, mixed with some new school...

Urc3CBa.jpg

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Lovely new arrival from Play-Asia. I took a risk, as the description didn't really mention the condition, but it looks great:

Boat200

New Challenger
Well, still got to pick it up, but super happy to welcome this cocktail table into the collection.

679e7880953d5e2c-2015-02-14175937.jpg

078fbb0bdcfd9f85-2015-02-14175932-1.jpg

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
tumblr_njqkew0UrF1sxulyio1_540.jpg

There's where my weekend went. Also new gets not pictured: Sheik, Toon Link, and Mega Man Amiibos.

mr.2jz

n00b
Beautiful cocktail table...that looks clean. Great pick up.

And MattBlah..I didn't know PlayAsia still had some stock or NOS of NG carts. They seem to have NGCD stuff, but nice score on the Riding Hero.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Well, still got to pick it up, but super happy to welcome this cocktail table into the collection.

Congrats! I'm a huge Donkey Kong fan. Are you going to replace the Space Firebird artwork?

Boat200

New Challenger
Congrats! I'm a huge Donkey Kong fan. Are you going to replace the Space Firebird artwork?

Thanks guys.
Also dspoonrt... Well, since the original PCB is gone, I might take off the Space Firebird stickers, and replace the metal stick/button panels with just plain metal. It's got the 48-1 Jamma board in it now. Or, I guess I could go the route of keeping it an authentic Space Firebird machine, and start searching for the authentic board, etc. I don't know what the original game was like. Apparently, it's like Galaga (which I'm a fan of). Not sure if I want to completely devote the machine to that one game though! Mmmmm.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Thanks guys.
Also dspoonrt... Well, since the original PCB is gone, I might take off the Space Firebird stickers, and replace the metal stick/button panels with just plain metal. It's got the 48-1 Jamma board in it now. Or, I guess I could go the route of keeping it an authentic Space Firebird machine, and start searching for the authentic board, etc. I don't know what the original game was like. Apparently, it's like Galaga (which I'm a fan of). Not sure if I want to completely devote the machine to that one game though! Mmmmm.

Ah, I see. I thought (was hoping) it had been converted to Donkey Kong. I'd steer clear of Space Firebird and either keep the 48-in-1 board or convert it to another game (Donkey Kong!). Space Firebird, from what little I've played is like Galaga, but with no semblance of organization, cohesion, or fun.

ThGame

Geese's Thug
Lol not sure why my photo went sideways in the first place. just keep dippin that neo newbie in the coffee cup for me please haha. You guys get the point anyways

Attachments

• 20150209_190257.jpg
    20150209_190257.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 210
  • 20150209_190257.jpg
    20150209_190257.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 213
Last edited:

Boat200

New Challenger
Ah, I see. I thought (was hoping) it had been converted to Donkey Kong. I'd steer clear of Space Firebird and either keep the 48-in-1 board or convert it to another game (Donkey Kong!). Space Firebird, from what little I've played is like Galaga, but with no semblance of organization, cohesion, or fun.

word