Post Your Recent Purchases!

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
And MattBlah..I didn't know PlayAsia still had some stock or NOS of NG carts. They seem to have NGCD stuff, but nice score on the Riding Hero.

Yeah, I was a bit surprised when I saw it too. It's all they had except an extremely expensive copy of Samurai Spirits 2.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
bit of a dick comment there... some people like to actually own the games they play...

i didnt mean for it to come across like that. im actually just excited. i collect too, just dont have the means to buy some of the more expensive stuff all the time. i'm actually about to start thinning out a lot of the stuff i'm never going to play.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
What an original insult. If only Dr. Shroom didn't just use the same one earlier Today toward HMG.

Try again?

You're a low quality member.

I'm sure someone's used that one today too.

I'M USUALLY VERY ORIGINAL.

Last edited:

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Mmm. Niko is actually pretty helpful. Might not be as knowledgeable as some members, but he's always been plenty good when I have questions. And he's a decent guy to boot. I mean, come on, fucking tigers are cool with him.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Your life must be awesome.

Shit dude, you've racked up 46 transactions in under a year...?

I'd be careful before you run your mouth because it looks to me as though you're playing the game here. A contributing member? I don't know who the fuck you are.

ASID is fine wine here, you're bin juice.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Shit dude, you've racked up 46 transactions in under a year...?

I'd be careful before you run your mouth because it looks to me as though you're playing the game here. A contributing member? I don't know who the fuck you are.

ASID is fine wine here, you're bin juice.

Niko organized two group buys...thats where most of his feedback comes from. He is good people. ASiD is a top shelf member, and also good people. Classic case of Niko russling jimmies and ASiD laying on the sarcasm.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Today I received... <drumroll> :D

DSC07619 (Medium).JPG

...and it's in remarkably good condition considering it was sent like this: :oh_no:

DSC07617 (Medium).JPG

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
Niko organized two group buys...thats where most of his feedback comes from. He is good people. ASiD is a top shelf member, and also good people. Classic case of Niko russling jimmies and ASiD laying on the sarcasm.

It's all bin-juice to me.

19870511_savage_int.jpg