Post Your Recent Purchases!

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
thats a pretty interesting cab, never seen one of those before. is it to be considered dedicated or a conversion of some sort? looks dedicated. nice either way!

chinitosoccer

Camel Slug
Its a spanish generic cab, "Green Gold", it has the biggest monitor (27"-29") amongst all of the cabs manufactured by Covielsa.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Not really a new purchase, but I did just put this together:

attachment.php

Not quite done with it, I plan on putting it in a better shell, but it works perfectly.
I did he same thing recently hard to make it look nice lol with all that wiring

marcio1986

Cheng's Errand Boy
Its a spanish generic cab, "Green Gold", it has the biggest monitor (27"-29") amongst all of the cabs manufactured by Covielsa.

What he said :p Mine has the 29 Monitor and its gorgeous, only the controls are weak. Already ordered Seimitsu sticks and Sanwa buttons to replace them.

IrishNinja

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Not really a new purchase, but I did just put this together:

attachment.php

Not quite done with it, I plan on putting it in a better shell, but it works perfectly.

this is awesome, by the way! closest we'll see to a Neptune as well.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
My recent pick ups. Really enjoying the speakers. Such s huge upgrade from the PVM speaker. Also picked up some reading material. I originally read up to issue 5 of scott pilgrim, and never finished it. So i've been slowly buying the hard cover color versions to finally finish

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
IMG_20140812_171151.jpg
IMG_20140812_171212.jpg

Heremya go for people who are interested in inside pics lol. Not then prettiest but it works great lol.
Also that plastic piece in between the boards is to separate the two from touching lol.

Last edited:

Ash Burton

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Here is my most recent pick up, a disgusting Judge Dredd that was a porch queen filled with mildew. Got most of the mildew out and am now in the process of tumbling parts and repainting the innards. Fun, fun, fun. I actually may do a restoration thread on here and document what a pain in the ass restoring pinballs can be.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Last edited:

Ash Burton

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Strange enough the playfield was fine, as were all the metal parts attached. However, I did have to repair three of the boards which sucked, ended up just swapping them out completely as they had some apparent heat damage.

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
ezNk6mUl.jpg

Happy to add this to my collection. And Shaq Fu starts to make itself useful too.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
I purchased a new sanwa LS32 stick and a seimitsu JLF stick, with paradise multi joystick plates from jasencustoms. And a few jamma finger boards can't wait for them to come in lol.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Here is my most recent pick up, a disgusting Judge Dredd that was a porch queen filled with mildew. Got most of the mildew out and am now in the process of tumbling parts and repainting the innards. Fun, fun, fun. I actually may do a restoration thread on here and document what a pain in the ass restoring pinballs can be.

That thing is going to be a real beauty once you're done, would love to see it once you've got it fully restored

By the way, a quick google search showed that some of the machines had a "bronzed" Eagle on top of the marquee, did yours come with one?

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
That thing is going to be a real beauty once you're done, would love to see it once you've got it fully restored

By the way, a quick google search showed that some of the machines had a "bronzed" Eagle on top of the marquee, did yours come with one?

That would be a Topper.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Was never big on Pinball so I'm kind of naive to the proper terms lol, thanks

Yeah that Judge Dredd Pinball (do you call them cabinets?) has a sweet topper

Most just refer to them in general as a pin/pins and some a table.

arcade game

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Here's my resent purchace
From tuesday
I was real lucky to get it under $100 complete
Cause it had an error23
But when I got gome and double check everything
the gd rom cable was loose, reconnected an it work

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Recent focus attack sale, the 58’s were only $13 ea :glee:

14732579507_621a1fd1fc_c.jpg

Might put some of these on my recently fixed super neo.