Oklahoma sucks at executing people

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
have you guys seen this story in the news, do you bastages watch the news?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/usanow/2014/04/29/oklahoma-executions-drugs-lethal-injection/8476389/

Apparently 2 scumbags raped and buried a woman while still alive a while back, they got the death penalty and the state screwed up the execution.

I've heard multiple reports that say he died from a heart attack and that he died from a vein exploding.

also this morning it came out that they had to tase the guy cause he was not cooperating.

BTW, the family of the victim is pissed as hell and most people's opinion around here is that he got what he deserved.

and all of this has now started the should there be a death penalty debate again.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
The only fuckup made was not fucking it up enough.

They need to invent a cocktail that paralyzes the body, loosens the bowels, causes nightmarish hallucinations, makes blood shoot out of his cock and triggers pain receptors all over his body while keeping him conscious as possible. And it needs to last 5 hours.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'd rather do an eye for an eye type "executions". Have them raped and then buried alive in a clear box for people to watch as he runs out of air.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
What do you expect? Should've asked Texas for help.

XD

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Germany really needs the death sentence back.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
The story keeps getting better:

"As the Oklahoma Department of Corrections dribbles out piecemeal information about Clayton Lockett's botched execution, they have revealed that Mr. Lockett was killed using an invasive and painful method - an IV line in his groin,"

#1 Feel good story of 2014.

Intentional or no, whoever fucked this up was doing gods work.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
I'd rather do an eye for an eye type "executions". Have them raped and then buried alive in a clear box for people to watch as he runs out of air.

Death by severe anal trauma.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The story keeps getting better:

#1 Feel good story of 2014.

Intentional or no, whoever fucked this up was doing gods work.

Fo' real, I hope that shit burned like fire in his groin/veins. Fuck that guy.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
You people fucking suck.

Spoken like a true eurofag.

Raging against the angry mob with pitchforks and torches...while feeling sympathy for the poor little dude who raped a bunch of women, killing one of them an then laughing about it with his buddy who helped.

lol, I get it. You feel so much anger towards we simple minded, bloodthirsty lowlifes... and yet you feel total indifference towards the innocent 19 year old woman who was raped, gravely injured with a bullet, and buried alive to slowly die in absolute horror and pain.

With a warped sense of morality like that, who could really give a fuck about your opinion?

Imagine if Denmark was magically transported to the middle of some shithole like Africa, the US, or South America?
Burglaries, rape and murder would be everywhere and you'd be the guy putting a condom on a rapists cock before he had a go at your sister.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member

Raging against the angry mob with pitchforks and torches...while feeling sympathy for the poor little dude who raped a bunch of women, killing one of them an then laughing about it with his buddy who helped.

lol, I get it. You feel so much anger towards we simple minded, bloodthirsty lowlifes... and yet you feel total indifference towards the innocent 19 year old woman who was raped, gravely injured with a bullet, and buried alive to slowly die in absolute horror and pain.

With a warped sense of morality like that, who could really give a fuck about your opinion?

Imagine if Denmark was magically transported to the middle of some shithole like Africa, the US, or South America?
Burglaries, rape and murder would be everywhere and you'd be the guy putting a condom on a rapists cock before he had a go at your sister.

damn-friday-o.gif

Seriously, Anders Breivik gets 20 years and a PS2. Europe is FUCKED.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Civilized behavior went out the window when they decided to become uncivilized pieces of shit.

For the first time, I believe the punishment fit the crime.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member

This post will make the neo-geo.com top 10 list if I ever decide to make one.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
This thread has delivered in spades. Dude got way better than he deserved.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
The 8th Amendment forbids cruel and unusual punishment. If you want to live somewhere this is acceptable, I suggest you take a one-way trip to the Middle East.

From a purely economic standpoint, the death penalty is extremely expensive to litigate and taxpayers usually end up paying both sets of legal bills, far in excess of the cost of imprisoning someone for life.

The death penalty also clearly does not deter crime in any significant way.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member

:lol: post of the fucking year

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
The 8th Amendment forbids cruel and unusual punishment.

That's the beauty of it: it was NOT cruel and unusual punishment, it was an "ACCIDENT"

ncXzeqRcB.jpeg

EDIT: you know the funny thing is that I'm not the biggest fan of the death penalty.

Wyo_vr4 said it right there: executions cost a shitload in legal bills.....but nobody loses a shitload of money without someone else making a shitload. I can only imagine how many wrongfully exectuted people got shuffled off to death row for money and little else.

BUT

In this case, I don't give a fuck if this guy died from funneling rat poison up his dickhole. Boo hoo.
They caught him and his accomplice which leaves almost no room for any doubt he did it.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

No doubt. I totally agree with an eye for an eye. No remorse for this fucker.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
According to a study recently punished in Newsweek, more than four percent of inmates sentenced to death are, at the very least, "probably" innocent.

Government is the most incompetent entity in society. The government makes mistakes, and lots of them. I am never in favor of state executions for this reason, among many.

(Fuck the guy this topic is about, though.)

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member

It provides closure for families affected by the crimes

and

It deters the guy being executed from committing anymore crimes

Executing doesn't have to be expensive. It can be as cheap as a trip to Home Depot and the price of several feet of rope.

SSS

neo retired
According to a study recently punished in Newsweek, more than four percent of inmates sentenced to death are, at the very least, "probably" innocent.

Government is the most incompetent entity in society. The government makes mistakes, and lots of them. I am never in favor of state executions for this reason, among many.

(Fuck the guy this topic is about, though.)

The gov't sentences innocents to die every time a drivers license is issued to incompetent motorists. Pretty sure their batting average is probably better with death row folks

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
the problem is the method they are using...

article-1258613-04D8E2080000044D-824_224x369.jpg

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
The 8th Amendment forbids cruel and unusual punishment. If you want to live somewhere this is acceptable, I suggest you take a one-way trip to the Middle East.

From a purely economic standpoint, the death penalty is extremely expensive to litigate and taxpayers usually end up paying both sets of legal bills, far in excess of the cost of imprisoning someone for life.

Seriously your going to quote the Bill of Rights. Your throwing the 8th up knowing the U.S government has reserved the right and continues to ignore or passively repeal amendments at their tyrannical discretion.

If the piece of shit actually committed the crimes he was convicted of than he got less than what he deserved. My only complaint is why is it so expensive to put down these shit bags and why does it take so long to do so.

The death penalty is not meant to be a deterrent, it's meant simply to burn trash that can't be recycled.

Last edited: