Not fond of Portland?

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
:keke:

That was exactly my thought as well... But he's right, fuck Portland

I fucking, whole-heartedly agree. I'm seriously moving out this piece before the end of the year.

Fuck everything about Portland...except PRGE, amirite?

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I fucking, whole-heartedly agree. I'm seriously moving out this piece before the end of the year.

Fuck everything about Portland...except PRGE, amirite?

Damn straight. PRGE is koll, but fuck Portland otherwise...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Portland supposedly has the best hamburger in the US, according to Thrillist. But Dallas and NYC have the most great burger places.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Is Clyde Drexler still a thing there?

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Is Clyde Drexler still a thing there?

Always, but it's all about Damian Lillard, CJ McCollum, and Jusuf Nurkic now.

Or, portland, the bang a ton of hipsters girlfriends and don't call any of them back city.

Pretty much.

Portland supposedly has the best hamburger in the US, according to Thrillist. But Dallas and NYC have the most great burger places.

I can't even got there now since all the hipsters and tourists are gonna occupy the place. I got better burger places to hit anyway.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
RyoGeo didn't bother posting, even he knows Portland sucks.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Or, portland, the bang a ton of hipsters girlfriends and don't call any of them back city.

That the vibe I got from visiting Portland. It reminded me a LOT of Austin, Texas (since many folks from Portland moved there now).

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
That the vibe I got from visiting Portland. It reminded me a LOT of Austin, Texas (since many folks from Portland moved there now).
My hometown is like the safety school of cities. Can't make it in some other, more focused town? Austin will take you, your mustache wax, your dog that you refer to as your kid, your hairy armpit girlfriend, and your unicycle! You'll be given a cushy job picking flowers every Tuesday. there's an artisan, cat friendly, gluten free, coffee shop on your street. And all the Mexicans and black people have been brushed under a rug.

Town is a fucking dump. I go back to visit my mom, and have a whataburger. San Antonio feels more like a home to me.