No 'mo AES games for me....

Jonathan

"Corky"
I uesd to get all my AES games (I got 13 so far) from Ebay; my brother's a member so he'd get them for me with his bidding. Alas, we got into a fight, and he called selfish, and it ended with he cutting off any further e bay purchases of ANYTHING from Ebay, and what's worse, changed his ebay password so I can't get onto ebay to make a bid (like I used to on occasion) at all. Without ebay, that means no more AES games for me. They tell me to "give it up" I REFUSE to give up, but without ebay, I feel like I lost everything. I couldn't help getting into a fight like that but, my bro made me so livid. Guess i got no where to go...... :crying:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Eh ....

Neo Store?
Arcade Shock?
Selling forums?

Curt

apostate
This is pathetic.

Get your own account. Don't rely on this fuck.

Robert

20 Year Member
Am I dreaming?

What's this.

What's next?

"I got into a fight with my mother and she said she wouldn't make food for me anymore. I'm afraid I will die starving!"

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Corkscrew said:
It's NOT nice. I am trying to be serious and you're making a BAD joke out of it. :emb: :mad_2:

word make corky mad

me no say word again

corky make roker happy

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Is this that dude who was like 30 something living at home where his mom wouldnt let him buy Neo Geo games??

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Baseley09 said:
Is this that dude who was like 30 something living at home where his mom wouldnt let him buy Neo Geo games??

yeah, it's Corky!

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
roker said:
yeah, it's Corky!
I have a pic for this somewhere... *rummages*

The man himself:
burke.jpg

Stinky-Dinkins

Look I'm gay, look at meeeee
15 Year Member
I remember the episode of Life Goes On when Corky was making dinner for his girlfriend (also a retard) and it basically amounted to only Kraft Mac & Cheese seeing as that's all he could handle. Anyways, long story short, Corky didn't realize you had to boil the noodles and he just ended up mixing the ingredients into dry pasta straight out of the box. A hilarious fight ensued between Corky and his confused, slightly hungry lover.

This thread is exactly like that episode.

Stinky-Dinkins

15 Year Member
I just realized that if Corky wasn't retarded he'd be a genius. For a retard he really has his wits about him.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I remember the episode of Life Goes On when Corky was making dinner for his girlfriend (also a retard) and it basically amounted to only Kraft Mac & Cheese seeing as that's all he could handle. Anyways, long story short, Corky didn't realize you had to boil the noodles and he just ended up mixing the ingredients into dry pasta straight out of the box. A hilarious fight ensued between Corky and his confused, slightly hungry lover.

I'm curious if that episode degenerated into frenzied retard lovemaking. Why am I curious, you ask? Because if that's the way this thread's going to end up, I want to take my pants off now so I'll be ready.

Stinky-Dinkins

15 Year Member
Corky once "wrote" a book, on the back it said "It's not Down Syndrome it's Up Syndrome!"

Ahahahahaha. No it's not Corky, not it's not.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
Corky once "wrote" a book, on the back it said "It's not Down Syndrome it's Up Syndrome!"

Ahahahahaha. No it's not Corky, not it's not.

I'm "down" with the syndrome. :cool:

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
Stinky-Dinkins said:

Man that episode was one to remember..

I remember an other epsidode where cork's parents were paying him and his girl a visit

His parents were starving for some food, so cork went into the kitchen.

After some time he returned with raw vegetables and a pot of peanut butter.

Than cork and his girlfriend started crying because they were not able to cook.

"I want to make normal food and eat like a normal person"

Wonderful words, absolutely wonderful :crying:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
leGionellz said:
Man that episode was one to remember..

I remember an other epsidode where cork's parents were paying him and his girl a visit

His parents were starving for some food, so cork went into the kitchen.

After some time he returned with raw vegetables and a pot of peanut butter.

Than cork and his girlfriend started crying because they were not able to cook.

"I want to make normal food and eat like a normal person"

Wonderful words, absolutely wonderful :crying:

why the cry face

roker things that funny

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Corkscrew said:
I uesd to get all my AES games (I got 13 so far) from Ebay; my brother's a member so he'd get them for me with his bidding. Alas, we got into a fight, and he called selfish, and it ended with he cutting off any further e bay purchases of ANYTHING from Ebay, and what's worse, changed his ebay password so I can't get onto ebay to make a bid (like I used to on occasion) at all. Without ebay, that means no more AES games for me. They tell me to "give it up" I REFUSE to give up, but without ebay, I feel like I lost everything. I couldn't help getting into a fight like that but, my bro made me so livid. Guess i got no where to go...... :crying:

What the hell is wrong with you and your family? I don't know if they are oppressive and over protective or if you are just really really reall mentally challeneged.

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
Stinky-Dinkins said:

Speaking of great LGO episodes that involve Corky and food... does anyone remember the one where Corky's parents let him work as a cook in their new restaurant (what the fuck were they thinking) and he left the oven on burning the place to the ground? I have a feeling that that sort shit is related to the fact that our Corky's parents and family want stop his AES purchases...