NGX: Garou OST

COMEDISDEGNO

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
As the site is quite unknown i've decided to open this thread to 'advertise' the release of new combo videos or soundtracks.
The videos we're going to upload in the next weeks were meant to be released months ago, but technical problems prevented us doing it. From here on things should be easier, hopefully.

Currently online:

Kizuna Encounter: Super Tag Battle
combo extravaganza by Baratoz and Son Goten

http://www.neogeoextreme.emuita.it

Video section (top left of the page)

Important: you will probably need to refresh the page.

Many thank to the fearless Neverland who believed in a sweeter and tastier world and dared to fight Horror and Evil to upload the video, just for the sake of it.

Soon to come:

Garou OST

RB and RB 2 combo exhibitions

etc etc

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I've downloaded Gemant's big LB special, the Kizuna vid and a Garou vid by Baratoz, but they don't work for me... what format/codec is that?

COMEDISDEGNO

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
It' should be DIVX 5.03.

You can find the link right below the video list (in the video page, of course).

Let us know your opinion, any feedback is appreciated as new videos are coming and we'd like to do them as good as possible :)

Gosh, i forgot to update the Glossary. Wait tomorrow for other 3-4 definitions.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Takumaji said:
I've downloaded Gemant's big LB special, the Kizuna vid and a Garou vid by Baratoz, but they don't work for me... what format/codec is that?

I've been running them on the latest version of DivX.

And they work fine.

Although I have yet to see the Kizuna one, but I am fully expecting to see some insane air juggling.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Thanks guys, I'll d/l the divx stuff and try again.

I'm also looking forward to the Kizuna vid... I only play this game like once or twice a year when I visit a friend of mine in Hannover that has a Big Red... man, I should really buy that damn 4-slot already... Large, do you hear me?! :)

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Yeah, Kizuna is a great game.

I like its tag-team feature and unique approach to prioritizing air-based attacks.

It’s a solid game and one I should probably spend a little more time with. But whenever I go to play a game, something else almost always catches my eye and Kizuna just kind of goes unnoticed.

I may just have watch that video then pop the game in my cab this week and give it a little lovin'.

COMEDISDEGNO

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Not to disappoint you, but air juggling in Kizuna is almost unexistent. Unless you talk about air chains (that can reach 7 hits as a maximum), 'true' juggles are quite rare, 5 or 6 in the whole game.
In the video you will find a massive use of the 'fake juggle' technique, as i call it, that allows to connect an air chain to a ground one.
Or an interesting use for disarmed combos.
Or a bunch of infinites (two of them plus a semi-infinite --- other three infinites will be included in Kizuna vol 2).

But almost no 'classic' juggles.
The few ones we included are quite cool, BTW. And we forgot to add the Kim's one.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
I'll have to give it a watch later.

I'm downloading it now but it's moving at a snail's pace and I'm headed out in a minute.

I'm looking forward to it though and hoping to see plenty of Rosa and Kim [they make a great team].

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
I love your site and visit it often...if only to check back for more vids :)

Been waiting for this one, thanks.

COMEDISDEGNO

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Whoaa, a supporter...

Thank you, Aphex, if you're looking for videos you won't be disappointed.
There's a lot going on...

At least ten videos ready (Real Bouts, Kof 2k, Breakers Revenge), three incoming (RBS bugs, a Kabuki Klash exhibition and a Waku Waku 7 combo video in collaboration with Remukhan from Cyberfanatics) and a good amount of works in progress that could see the light before 2004...

COMEDISDEGNO

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
As promised, Garou Official Soundtrack online :drool_2:

Some song titles couldn't be translated and were susbstituted by a nice XXXXXXX just to add some mistery and drama.

Check 'Extra' section and refresh if needed.

COMEDISDEGNO

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Streets of Rage said:
dont know if its just me but track 7 "sunrise on the train" wont download from the Garou soundtrack !

Yes, other people complained about it.
I don't think we can do anything about it at the moment, Neverland is leaving today for Japan, but as soon as he'll be back i suppose he'll solve the problem.
Just wait one week ;)

COMEDISDEGNO

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
NGX: Real Bout 2 combo exhibition (1\6)

Currently online:

Fatal Fury Real Bout 2: The Newcomers
combo exhibition by Baratoz

It's the first of 6 videos, and it deals primarly with, guess what, Rick and Xiang Fei.

Preview

http://www.neogeoextreme.emuita.it/combovids/rb2/preview_rb2_the_newcomers.jpg

Other videos to come:

RB 2: Psycho Brothers (Chonshu & Chonrei)

Garou (title not available yet)

Edit: how do i edit the thread title? Modifying the 'Subject' cell of the first post doesn't seem to work anymore...

Last edited:

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
hey nice video, there where some combo's i didnt know in it. most was allready known to me. do you have any large yamazaki combo's. i only seem to combo and use the feint move only once with him in a combo. unless im very close i can use it twice. im very curious about the upcoming combo's, nice vids great job.

Baratoz

Zero's Secretary
MUSOLINI said:
hey nice video, there where some combo's i didnt know in it. most was allready known to me. do you have any large yamazaki combo's. i only seem to combo and use the feint move only once with him in a combo. unless im very close i can use it twice. im very curious about the upcoming combo's, nice vids great job.

I haven't done anything serious with yama at the moment, only some shitty 11-12 hit combos with a feint only. I hope to find something better.
Hope to read some feedbacks on the garou vid too!

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Aauuuuuuugh -- I can't download the longer videos! I get to about 45mb and the connection slows down to about 100 bytes/second, 5 days remaining, and then stops. I am a huge fan of your site, though. The B. Jennet exhibition is cool, and you will always have my respect for the Kizuna combo video (I wish I had that game, it's been so long since I played it...). Can't wait to see the RB2 Jin brothers video... Keep up the excellent work.

Baratoz

Zero's Secretary
As C' says, it's always cool to have a supporter :)
You're not the first one who noticed that the server isn't that good, in these days it's giving it's worst due to the too many users that visits the site - try with a dl manager and a lot of patience, sadly it's the only solution possible ;(