NGF at the Colorado Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown 2019 Sunday May 26th.

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
I have always attend this yearly pinball show since it is right around the corner from my house. They are having a swap meet this year on Sunday morning and I have decided to bring out some Neo Geo Treasures for display and sale or trade.

I will be bringing the world famous NGW Mat as seen in thousands of pictures over the years for display behind a velvet rope. Pictures with the mat are only $10 each (no flash photography please).

Just kidding lol - if you are want to come out and talk a little Neo Geo or see some interesting items, stop by the swap 8-10am!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
The worse thing is... I am at that stage where I am unsure whether to beat on you for hates sake.. or let it pass...

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I think its funnier he's charging any money at all to take a picture with a rug. Go finish selling your overpriced shit on ebay. Fuck off.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I have always attend this yearly pinball show since it is right around the corner from my house. They are having a swap meet this year on Sunday morning and I have decided to bring out some Neo Geo Treasures for display and sale or trade.

I will be bringing the world famous NGW Mat as seen in thousands of pictures over the years for display behind a velvet rope. Pictures with the mat are only $10 each (no flash photography please).

Just kidding lol - if you are want to come out and talk a little Neo Geo or see some interesting items, stop by the swap 8-10am!

Are you just kidding about...

1. It's $10.00 for a picture with a Neo Geo branded mat?
2. No flash Photography?

or

3. That you're even bringing a mat at all?

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
Are you just kidding about...

1. It's $10.00 for a picture with a Neo Geo branded mat?
2. No flash Photography?

or

3. That you're even bringing a mat at all?

Yes, I am going to bring the mat. No I will not be charging for pictures. Flash photography is fine - the archival quality UV bulletproof glass on the display case keeps everything safe from the flash....

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Let it pass.

Yeah... it seems I've mellowed out a bit as the years pass...

AND before the rest of our crazies think i'm going completely SJW here... The reason I was questioning myself is I know the history... blah de blah...

But going over the same ground in a seemingly innocent meetings thread is somewhat low...

xROTx

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
How much for a picture with Dion?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Do you still have tits?

Most members here have tits and FUPA. On top of that they live in filth, suffocating in bad life decisions and animal dander.

Once you know this it’s hard to take those people seriously when they troll you.

Might as well move on and see what happens.