NFL Week 1 Why the hell do I need more characters?

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Thoughts? Impressions?

Bledsoe will fuck the Cowboys all season long unless Parcells benches him.

There is hope for the Falcons after all!

Reggie Bush will be a star.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Mark of the Wolves said:
Thoughts? Impressions?

Bledsoe will fuck the Cowboys all season long unless Parcells benches him.

There is hope for the Falcons after all!

Reggie Bush will be a star.
Michael Vick will relapse into his usual inconsistent self and Atlanta will finish 8-8, 9-7 at best, no playoffs.

Yeah, Bledsoe looked bad, for the most part.

Reggie Bush has the talent, but I don't know that he'll hold up if he keeps getting 25 touches per game.

Two things that stood out the most to me were how good the Ravens looked and how bad the Chiefs looked.

Colts really need to get their running game back in order, or they will falter in the playoffs yet again. Still came out with a win on the road, against a Good team. Colts without Edge are still one of the elite teams in the NFL, but I'm worried that defenses around the league could quickly learn to eat Peyton Manning alive unless they establish the run soon. Colts go 12-4, winning the division as usual.

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
the raider's are fucking sad... the QB got sacked 7 time's and completed on 6 pass:lol: :lol:

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
arizona cardianal is gonna surprise alot of people:chimp:

BEARS IN 07

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
The Ravens will be phenominal this year. They have always had a great defense but I feel that this year their defense will be backed up by some offensive points. Mcnair should be able to take pressure off the defense.

The other team I have followed , the redskins, looked like they could beat anyone in the first half yesterday and looked like they didn't know how to play football in the second half. I predict disappointment for them this year unless they can get their act together and get a full solid year out of portis.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
I have been a KC fan since birth and they continue to disappoint me on a yearly basis. 10-6 last year (which is a decent record IMO) and they didn't even get into the playoffs.

They got the shit kicked out of them by the Bengals this week and look like they will be lucky to have a winning season. Oh...and Trent Green (over rated and too old) got bonked in the head and they have no real back up.

Oh...and Herm Edwards:angry:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
week one for the redskins will not be demonstrable of the entire season. Just sloppy work right there. Brad Johnson once again gets his revenge against the skins, yeah, in another uniform no less. :-/

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
wasabi said:
week one for the redskins will not be demonstrable of the entire season. Just sloppy work right there. Brad Johnson once again gets his revenge against the skins, yeah, in another uniform no less. :-/

I often wonder what would happen if Joe Gibbs actually put the effort into the NFL that he does into that hick sport NASCAR.

Who knows, maybe the Redskins might be a contender.

One thing for certain, Mark Brunell needs to go.

showdownfan666

Baseball Star Hitter
DangerousK said:
I often wonder what would happen if Joe Gibbs actually put the effort into the NFL that he does into that hick sport NASCAR.

Who knows, maybe the Redskins might be a contender.

One thing for certain, Mark Brunell needs to go.

Pretty funny both the cowboys and skins looked great early but then blew it. I'm a Bledsoe fan but he's really looking bad and it wasn't just the picks but the missed throws to Witten for a first down and what could've been a TD pass to TO that would of sealed the game 17-0 in the first quarter.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
I think the Ravens will be fine, a competent QB really helps. McNair and Mason being reunited is sort of cool to see as well.

I noticed the Colts running game was off as well. I figured it was just the Giants D...but I think that is going to be what keeps them from the Super Bowl this year.

Rofl @ the Raiders. I forgot about that game. Was full of suck. Whose idea was it to get Brooks? Idiots.