New Razer Tablet

Zero Satori

Jaguar Ninja
What is this? Did they make a deal with Sony to get rid of excess Playstation Move stock?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Ukee; what if they glued some adult toys to the side and beefed it up for hardcore ?[/QUOTE said:
it would be nice if they were removable so you didn't have to look like a weirdo.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I for one know that I've always wanted to play next gen games in my lap while holding two dildos. Truly, Razer understands my gaming preferences.

Average Joe

Calmer than you are.
20 Year Member
considering it has another year of development i'm pretty sure that design will change drastically

related: i think it's an interesting concept and i'm going to follow its progress

Last edited:

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
they have a couple of those at the razer office in carlsbad. specs on tablet = cool, joysticks = wtf?...

elixir

NAM-75 Vet
Razer is garbage, avoid them.

lol glossy mechanical keyboard and firmware which renders their mice useless.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
i've used some of their hardware. it's not all that bad. You usually get more for less with a logitech.

Those controls would have to be removable or this item is dead in the water.

Ukee

Geese's Thug
The main thing that bugs me about Razer is the pricing, they make something like that and it will probably have a price tag of at least $800 and for that much you can get a full gaming laptop.

I like the concept of built in controls on a tablet for gaming but come on, that just looks stupid. Now Korea I think is having the same idea, but their tablet I would get just cause it looks like a real handheld.

http://www.isharegifts.com/jxd-s7100-andriod-retro-game-console-tablet-mp4-p-1613.html

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
The main thing that bugs me about Razer is the pricing, they make something like that and it will probably have a price tag of at least $800 and for that much you can get a full gaming laptop.

I like the concept of built in controls on a tablet for gaming but come on, that just looks stupid. Now Korea I think is having the same idea, but their tablet I would get just cause it looks like a real handheld.

http://www.isharegifts.com/jxd-s7100-andriod-retro-game-console-tablet-mp4-p-1613.html

yeah if it wasn't for the employee discount i wouldn't have bothered getting this 'lachesis' mouse.