NEO TURF MASTERS: Los Turfes Club! Score Thread.

Ken7stars

NEST Puppet
last hours for subscriptions for today tourney
today (7 january) at 17 pm france time

if u want to join, say "i'm in" in "registration-bracket"

stream by deka & road on deka channel

don't miss the big show!!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
This is dedication, I don't understand it but I got to hand it to you for the effort.

zinho

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
A very shitty -7 in Japan, but you gotta practice every day or you lose your mojo. Eagle on 6, Hole in One in 9, (69 lol) but a couple of double bogeys and many pars… I found out that the magic number is 6, deduct that from the distance to the pin and push UP and go nice or even better low, it will get you close or in the hole (like your momma lol). I had my share of fun, but I’m used to -12 when it all goes down the right way. Cheers!

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Was too slow to grab a screenshot because I forgot where my print screen button was, but got a personal best tonight, -13 on Germany with the German. Was -10 on the front 9. Back 9 needs work including one hole that I hacked OB and took a double bogey. I think I can do -18 with some effort.

Last edited:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
germany.png

New personal best on Germany with the German, and got a screen cap this time. Hit my target front 9 score of -11. Obviously didn't finish up the strongest, but I'm pretty happy with it. I made a save state after the 9th hole so I can do some practice just on the back 9.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
Thanks, your videos are certainly helpful to learn from.
In case you are interested, I made a small guide based on my experience with the game when I was bored during Covid Lockdown: https://vectorman.net/neoturfmasters/guide/

I have a table with the power percentage reduction of various terrain type for Landolt, let me know if you want it. I didn't put it in my writeup because I don't want to encourage people to play him, since it's more fun to watch people play Almeida.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
In case you are interested, I made a small guide based on my experience with the game when I was bored during Covid Lockdown: https://vectorman.net/neoturfmasters/guide/

I have a table with the power percentage reduction of various terrain type for Landolt, let me know if you want it. I didn't put it in my writeup because I don't want to encourage people to play him, since it's more fun to watch people play Almeida.

It’s a really helpful guide I read back then.