Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

novabomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Guess Kenny boy didn't waste time using the open source one lol.

I'm pretty sure that it's an analog to digital converter inside. There wouldn't be a need for a switch and stereo jacks if it was the pure digital circuit with the FPGA.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
If he crammed a cheap Chinese hdmi converter in there I'd laugh.

totoro

X>2, (He is so wrong -Ed),
I know France is dodgy, just wondered if anyone had dealt with him before on here as i'm sure not all people from France are bad :)

This is Adol....
Bought everything from here and now flips so probably a legit rotd.However ridiculously priced.

pheonixman

Kuroko's Training Dummy
scratch that just read through some old threads and the guy seems like a right turd I wont be dealing with

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
To be fair, there's every kind of people on eBay. I got last week an original Puzzle Bobble for $24 shipped, and Bust-A-Move Again for $78 shipped. Not bad prices IMO, however I had to wait and be patient for these to show up and get them.

Regards.

I hate that there's so many scumbags on eBay tainting the retro gaming market. It happens for all platforms. It doesn't help that there are people buying things that either 1) don't know any better or 2) don't care and money isn't an issue.

I don't know if it's still a thing, but I've heard that sellers have (I believe through "fake" accounts) basically bought their own items to jack up the sold price on completed listings.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Search function says there were 204 copies of ROTD US AES made. I think there were 96 JPN copies.

I would link Neo Ash's one post with several print run numbers, but I can't find it.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I don't know if it's still a thing, but I've heard that sellers have (I believe through "fake" accounts) basically bought their own items to jack up the sold price on completed listings.

Paging Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory.