NCI will product Andro Dunos on Neo Geo CD

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Looks like painted with some pencils in a few mins by a ten year old.

By the way. Won't that be just a ROM pressed on cd with a homemade manual?
I suppose it won't have remade audio right?

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Looks like painted with some pencils in a few mins by a ten year old.

By the way. Won't that be just a ROM pressed on cd with a homemade manual?
I suppose it won't have remade audio right?

I'm sure it's just the rom on a CD. If it has an arranged sound track it would give NCI more credit.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
Thanks for the info! :)

BTW, Kuk, I just want to say thank you for your awesome Neo Geo CD site (neogeocdworld.info) I don't really read French, but I've been using as combination of Google Translate and Bing Translate to read /understand / appreciate your site. ;-)

Two points tho:

1. Don't forget to add Bang Bang Busters (Neo CD) to your Unofficial Neo CD games section! (it's the section in "Jeux" where you have Astrosmash and Last Hope) I look forward to reading that. :)

2. I was looking at the section of your site that lists the MVS games converted to ISOs you can then burn and play on Neo CD.

a. I was just wondering: How bad are the sound glitches / bugs and graphical glitches / bugs that you mention on a lot of the games?

b. What exactly happens in a sound glitch? Does the music stop or something?

c. I noticed that you mention that often the glitches are in the Intro, Character select screens and cutscenes, but NOT during the actual gameplay.

Do any of those ISOs link to on your page glitch during the actual gameplay? (sound? graphics?)

Thanks! ^_^

The conversion makes the music horrible, especially in puzzle games like money exchange and ghostlop. FYI. Burn a copy and find out. If you turn off the tv it's fine. There's no way to just turn off music in MVS/CD games anyway.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The cover art looks hand drawn, like the one on the English B2B.