MOTW (English), Metal Slug X (English) and other RARE Gems!

Tiptonium

Tech Support Moderator,
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Pssst... Linky
Time's a ticking...

I'm planning on putting these items on eBay very soon. But before I do, I thought I'd see if there is any interest here first... I need $$$ to buy a couple of CANON EOS lenses so off these games go to support that hobby ... even more costly than Neo Geo if you're not carerful. :loco:

Links (not eBay) ...

English AES

Mark of the Wolves

Metal Slug X

Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer

Rage of the Dragon

Japanese AES

Shock Troopers 2nd Squad SOLD!!!!

Kabuki Klash

Sonic Wings 3

Legend of Success Joe

Quiz King of Fighters

World Heroes Perfect

Note: I do not rank anything mint relating to AES cartridges as that is an unachievable rank for any Neo Geo AES cartridge IMO due to the inherent nature of the plastic media itself. I tend to be conservative.

Pssst.... Look Here Now... Auction Linky :loco:

;)

Last edited:

mark-art

NEST Puppet
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
God I wish I had money for your Garou. Good luck selling stuff. I getting a Canon 20D myself pretty soon, and buying good glass for that thing is definately good for draining your wallet.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
PM sent....

Please let me know what you think of my offer. :)

Tiptonium

Tech Support Moderator,
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've replied to all inquires. FYI... they're all scehduled to show up on eBay later tonight if no one offers the right deal. All are set up to be a 5 day auction, no buy it now option. Fun times ahead!

Tiptonium

Tech Support Moderator,
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
mark-art said:
God I wish I had money for your Garou. Good luck selling stuff. I getting a Canon 20D myself pretty soon, and buying good glass for that thing is definately good for draining your wallet.

Thanks. Yeah, I got my taste of good glass a month or so ago. The 20D is awesome. A buddy of mine picked one up a couple of months ago. Me, I'll stick with the Rebel XT for a while. The cool thing is that the glass purchased now we'll be good to go on other EOS bodies. I've also noticed that the resale values stays pretty high on the lenses. It's all good.

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I'd be interested in some of these, but have no idea what a reasonable price is.

The price guide here doesn't seem to give an accurate picture (so I've found.)

What is the general ballpark you're looking for, for each?

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Orrimarrko said:
I'd be interested in some of these, but have no idea what a reasonable price is.

The price guide here doesn't seem to give an accurate picture (so I've found.)

What is the general ballpark you're looking for, for each?

Actually,almost all the prices listed in the price guide are reflecting the market value,especially MOTW.

Those carts seem to be in great condition,could command little more.

Tiptonium

Tech Support Moderator,
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I tend to be conservative when describing my items. These games have not been in the sun, they've not been around smoke, they've never been loaned out. All have been played by a careful adult. I don't allow others to insert them. I've got"new" games that have flaws, we all no doubt do. If you look hard enough you can see a flaw in just about anything.

It is time for them to go though, I need the $$$ for some glass for my camera. I'll probably let 'em all go to eBay just to see what they'll fetch. That said, I've received a couple of nice offers any anything could happen.

I get a lot of possitive eBay feedback concerning the condition of my items. It is all relative I guess.

Cheers,
Larry

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
FTL said:
Actually,almost all the prices listed in the price guide are reflecting the market value,especially MOTW.

Those carts seem to be in great condition,could command little more.

Sorry Simone - I wasn't trying to start anything... ;)

Steve

Tiptonium

Tech Support Moderator,
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Poof!!! All but Shock Troopers 2nd Squad are now on eBay (5 day auction, no buy it now option)...

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Orrimarrko said:
Sorry Simone - I wasn't trying to start anything... ;)

Steve

Then, do some research dude. You seem to be clueless about pretty
much everything you're looking for.

Free bump for Tiptonium and good luck on your sale.

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Edited because I decided to send a PM rather than address it here.

My comment was directed to Simone because I know he works on the price guide. I wasn't trying to imply that the guide sucks - just that the only sales I see are on eBay (and they don't always correspond to the guide.)

Christ, for every one person who is cool and friendly and wants to do what the board should be about (ie. helping others with similar interests), there's always two assbags that just want to give you shit.

Fact is, I spend HOURS every day reading posts on this board. Some things I find out for myself, and others I want to know more about.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
TTTIIPPTTOONNIIUMMM!!!

Hey buddy!

Why don't you post to the UK man!!111 What... you hate me? :( :D

Good luck on your auctions Tipty pal! :tickled:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Tiptonium said:
UK bidders in good standing are welcome!

Thx Tipty Pal.... there's a few games i'm looking at...

btw. if I don't bid... I'm likely to be sleeping on my keyboard... :(

...Needless bump! :tickled:

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Tiptonium said:
Someone got a nice deal! :buttrock:

Time to order some glass!

Damn it...I guess Ill have to wait...for another deal like that to come along. Even if it takes 10 years. I am in no hurry. :rolleyes: