Last Hope NG:DEV.TEAM #0008 with NeoGeoCD 008/500 eBay auction

Hi guys,

Been a while since I've been on the selling forum (10+ years!). Do let me know if posting an eBay link here is frowned upon or not. If so, I'll delete accordingly.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232514841088

NB: Just bumped into kernow on the NGFL facebook site! What are the coincidences!

I can post more pictures here if anyone's interested.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
This belongs in off site commerce unless you are selling at a fixed price here.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Thanks for giving all the members here at neo hyphen geo a chance to bid on this item.

Last edited:
Thanks, madman. I was completely unaware of this Off-Site Commerce forum. And thanks to, I guess Rot(?), for moving it here.

On a side note, is Rot the same Rotphunge?

And what happened on Shawn?

Lol.. I'm hijacking my own page.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Yes same Rot, but it's Rothungtonee

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Thanks, madman. I was completely unaware of this Off-Site Commerce forum. And thanks to, I guess Rot(?), for moving it here.

On a side note, is Rot the same Rotphunge?

Yeah... it's me... rotphungte...

I found it too hard to type my own name and decided 3 letters was better after a few drinks..

And what happened on Shawn?

Shawn still logs in but rarely posts now...

Lol.. I'm hijacking my own page.

Free Bump...

xROTx

Yeah... it's me... rotphungte...

I found it too hard to type my own name and decided 3 letters was better after a few drinks..

That's great that you took up moderating this madhouse, Rot/rotphungte.

Last month in Singapore, 14th September, this happened, and I thought immediately of you.

isthisrot 01.jpg
isthisrot 02.jpg

Shawn still logs in but rarely posts now...

Free Bump...

xROTx

Good that he's still alive and kicking at least.

It's surprisingly refreshing to revisit the Neo Geo scene after all these years. Gaming-wise, I had gone on to the usual other systems, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Xbox360 (I had/have a gamerscore of over 90k), and then one game into Call of Duty 5 (World at War) in 2008, I just thought, "Wow.. I'm hella bored doing all these missions, and I'm getting kinda motion-sick." I went cold-turkey and only played the occasional mobile game until 2 months back where I met up with some retrogamers and the Neo Geo demon was stirred again.

What's amusing is that modern mobile games are now designed around our busy schedules where they are meant to be picked up, played for 10-20 minutes, and set back down, much like the entire Neo Geo library. I'm having a blast going through the games as I unpack them.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
You're not supposed to be posting nudes on the forum.