Kid Aphex stole my money

ugugg

Bashful , ,
I had a deal with Ray for a Slim PS2, he acknowledged receiving the MO I sent him on 6/12 but I have not seen the unit nor did he replied to any of my PMs. I am gonig to file mail fraud with his local post master if he doesn't PM me by the end of the week. Buyers beware. I wished I read the scammer sticky before I did this deal.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
He Strikes Again!!!11!1!!

HOVERCAR.jpg

SSS

neo retired
That's not possible. KA was a zeta generation replicant whose expiration date was on 6/11. Ray's memories have yet to be integrated into a new model. not sure who you spoke to..

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Not again..

A month and a half is pretty extreme to follow through on a deal, but I have a feeling you will get your goods.

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
hhaha i log on these pages so rarely but when i do, kid asshole is being accused of ripping people off!
Seems he's been doing it for years!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Slow in shipping - you'll get your stuff.

KA is good people.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
did it take him 2 months to accept the money?

weren't people jumping on BillD's case about this very same practice?

KA is a good ol' boy

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
blah blah blah, money orders only, blah blah blah, us shipped only
money orders only
money orders only
money orders only
money orders only
money orders only
money orders only
money orders only
money orders only
money orders only
money orders only
money orders only
money orders only

That should have raised a red flag right there (even without the previous threads about him). I am very, very particular about who I will send a money order to. I prefer paypal, so that if I find myself in the situation you are in right now, I can at least file a paypal dispute.

Paypal allows you up to 45 days to file a dispute. If a seller can't ship out an item within 45 days, he shouldn't be selling.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
did it take him 2 months to accept the money?

weren't people jumping on BillD's case about this very same practice?

KA is a good ol' boy

Maybe, but fact is that ugugg disappeared after slinging shit. Could be possible he received his end of the bargain.

Blaine

Hinako's Cook
I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!

two...dollars....

TWO DOLLARS!!!!

To this very day, whenever I ride the bike at the gym. I feel the urge to shout that out while pedaling furiously.

When the whole human civilization is naught but dust and there's nothing to show for all of the pain and suffering and joy and splendor that is man... as the universe collapses in on itself in the Big Crunch. Some how that song will be playing as all the matter in existence spirals towards its final fate.