Is this combo possible for Ash in '03

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
When the opponent is in the corner, standing close A, hcf + C, super cancel, qcf x2 + A/C, hold down, press + B/D, super cancel, qcf x2 + B/D

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
When the Ken scrubs play you, Parry like it's hot, Parry like it's hot, Parry like it's hot!

When you play Chun-Li, turtle like it's hot, turtle like it's hot, turtle like it's hot!

And if you get them in the spanking room, Aegis like it's hot, Aegis like it's hot, Aegis like it's hot!

Hahahaha, what the fuck?

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
LOL

I think some mod is having fun at the expense of G-Product.

Sigs only appear in the first post from a user, not the second.

firebomber

Astra Superstar
Yes it's possible but the timing is rediculously strict. It's very hard to let the person fall far enough down to let the d_ u+K hit early enough to get a super cancel off.

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
firebomber said:
Yes it's possible but the timing is rediculously strict. It's very hard to let the person fall far enough down to let the d_ u+K hit early enough to get a super cancel off.

thanx man

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
bokmeow said:
Sigs only appear in the first post from a user, not the second.

Not if you disable your sig for the first post on purpose.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Hentai Sama said:
Not if you disable your sig for the first post on purpose.

Oh what do you know, sure enough there's the option.

I learned something new today.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
I'd have to verify at home, but almost all combos of this type are on the strong version only so the kick special would be d, u+D. The reason is that the weak DP-type moves usually have the first hit in the air and unbreakable, while the strong DP-type moves have the first hit on the ground and breakable. The combo isn't all that difficult to time if you pull the d, u+D a few times and make note of where the body needs to be for the first hit to connect. If the body is too high, the first hit won't happen.

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
It works, just tried it. Like Neojedi recommended I used dwn up+D and canceled on the 1st hit. The timing is surprisingly lenient.

Last edited:

newhere

Kuroko's Training Dummy
how about this ;
after first super cancel when opponent is cornered could we do LDM ?i tried but im slow, did anybody do that?maybe after ldm if opponent is in air may it could followed by b,charge f+a or c?maybe im just dreaming.