Is Chuck Norris the new internet fad, now?

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Just a question. I'm cool with Chuck and all, but around the internet, there seems to be a huge Chuck Norris invasion going around. It's now spreading out into other parts of entertainment as well. Perhaps the next 'All your Base? or the next Mr. T. when he was at a peak of internet activity?"

I haven't been looking YTMND for a while, so maybe he's all over that, too.

Anyway, it didn't really hit me until I turned on the radio to 98 Rock (about the only radio station left in the entire Baltimore Area that still has DJs and regular news reports) and they even had a whole recurring new skit titled "What would Chuck Norris do?" They use it to answer various questions, usually relating to some news event. I'm just wondering if we are in official Chuck Norris season?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
yeah, Chuck is the new fad

but I think Jack Bauer can take him.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
wasabi said:
but I think Jack Bauer can take him.

I don't know man he would get tangled in Chucks chest hair and not even his cell phone could save him.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Terry330 said:
I don't know man he would get tangled in Chucks chest hair and not even his cell phone could save him.

you know what lies behind Chuck Norris' chest hair? Another Fist!

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
Chuck norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Chuck norris does not sleep, he waits.

Chuck norris uses a live rattlesnake as a condom.

Physicists have theorized that the energy given of by the big bang is roughly equivelant to 1 CNRhK. (CHRhK = chuck norris roundhouse kick).

Good stuff.

Curt

apostate
who started this?

Conan?

I know he's been making Norris jokes for years now.

The Drizzle

Whip's Subordinate
No he's not a new fad. He's an old fad that internet tards just ran into the ground

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting implies
the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
the Chuckster said:
Who knows, maybe these made up one-liners will prompt young people to seek out the real facts as found in my recent autobiographical book, "Against All Odds?" They may even be interested enough to check out my novels set in the Old West, "The Justice Riders," released this month. I'm very proud of these literary efforts.

luolz - Chuck is using the opportunity to sell books. The infomercial biz has definitely got the best of him. :oh_no:

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
^i always though that those were funny, with the lever and all... it actually made me watch TWR for like 5mins, cuz then i fell asleep...

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
Yeah, everyone's making Chuch Norris jokes now. I saw a dumb sketch on SNL about making fun of him.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
it started with the website which was posted here in October/November everyone caught on a bit later. Now it's gettin a bit old, but Chuck rocks anyway

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
iamyagami22 said:
Chuck norris has counted to infinity. Twice.

Chuck norris does not sleep, he waits.

Chuck norris uses a live rattlesnake as a condom.

Physicists have theorized that the energy given of by the big bang is roughly equivelant to 1 CNRhK. (CHRhK = chuck norris roundhouse kick).

Good stuff.
:lol: :lol:

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
To be honest, I think Chuck Norris is probably a really cool guy in real life.

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
genjiglove said:
To be honest, I think Chuck Norris is probably a really cool guy in real life.

Yeah, I personally don't think he's that ridiculous of a guy. There's certainly more ridiculous, less talked about people. I wonder if he knows there's tons of jokes about him nowadays?

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
the whole internet fad is gay.

but walker texas ranger always owned. and so did the delta force movies.