hyper neo 64?

discgolfer72

Crossed Swords Squire
ok so i have a chance to snagg this machine for dirt cheap
3ka3p43o1ZZZZZZZZZ92mcf075c509a0c16.jpg

but i did a little research and it seems that since its a driving game its can only play the driving games

is it at all possible to convert the board to run all the games
or was my source saying that it can only play driving games false

andy251203

Hardened Shock Trooper
You can't convert your board. The main Hyper PCB is housed inside the metal shielding while the IO board is attached on the outside, underneath the case. You would have to change out the IO board with the jamma version. You're better off buying a jamma Hyper mobo off of ebay, and just enjoy your Roads Edge machine as it is.

discgolfer72

Crossed Swords Squire
cool thanks guess ill pass on this one then
even tho 150$ is a steal

i really dont have the room for a driver games and really just wanted the machine for the monitor(so i could put it in my neo 2 slot that i had to install a 19 incher in)
and then i was going to run the hyper board in my jamma cab

but since its not able to be converted guess ill just wait and see if i cvan find a hyper board on feebay

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
$150, that's a damn steal considering that the board and mobo alone can get about $75-100. You can run the mobo in your jamma cab but how are you going to play it without the pedals and wheel? Why don't you just buy it and part it out like you want to.

TLH

Zero's Secretary
I have a hyper 64 cab with board I am trying to sell

I have a mint Hyper 64 Candy with fighting board and Buriki One loaded that I interested in selling if your interested.. Thanks,, TLH

discgolfer72

Crossed Swords Squire
na i was just going to buy that machine above cause it was dirt cheap and had a few parts i wanted but since its only a driving board then im all good ill just have to wait till another machine pops up local

thanks for the offer tho

Twimfy

n00b
I bought a board from this guy with Fatal Fury WA.

Works perfectly, it's my first Jamma/Supergun outift too and I'm really pleased with it, having lots of fun.

It is a pity that the games aren't compatible with just one board, does anyone know the explicit reasons why?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
This is a gold opportunity! That cab is rare as fuck! You can always buy the other board and fighting games for cheap, they are only getting cheaper and cheaper by the day. Man if I was close I'd be all over that sucker.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Last September the same game/cab was auctioned off at a Super A. in Milwaukee and sold for around $250. If I would have had the means to transport (already picked up a big red) and store the cab I would have been all over it. Damn thing was in excellent shape too. So if you have the extra funds and the space, jump on this discgolfer, sounds like a hell of a good deal. Like the others said if nothing else part it out....just my two cents

Twinkle Star

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Im planning to buy a Fatal Fury WA and Buriki One Asian versions on the Hyper NG64 which are the common ones available..