How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
Mushiki said:
you are pretty "tied" already though
i have a kid...it's not anywhere near as restrictive as a relationship with a significant other is. truth is i enjoy my son's company, and i'm close to him. he's not the ball and chain everyone seems to think kids are.

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
melchia said:
i have a kid...it's not anywhere near as restrictive as a relationship with a significant other is. truth is i enjoy my son's company, and i'm close to him. he's not the ball and chain everyone seems to think kids are.

Of course you enjoy the company of your son, but the other part in post is bull. I wouldn't go near a chick I know who had a child, unless it's just to fuck. All my friends think the same way too.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
melchia said:
yes, as you've demonstrated, you are the authority on the matter :rolleyes:

i had my son, because i didn't have the heart to kill him. i am neither desperate nor determined to "find" a man. maybe it's unusual, but i don't feel the need to commit or tie myself to anyone at this point. if i enjoy being around someone, i'll date them more than once or twice. i don't cling to guys, especially idiots i have no interest in...that weeds out a lot.

Other than the :rolleyes: , you didn't really argue against what I said, which is the truth.

Not having the 'heart' to 'kill' an unplanned, unwanted and unborn foetus is more an act of cowardice on the part of the woman who still thinks the 'single life' applies to them. Do they build cities or houses without a plan? Do movies get filmed, books authored or clothing sewed without a plan? If you go clubbing 7 days a week can you get a puppy?

Bringing a person into the world when you're just an irresponsible kid who got fucked- and luck did a nosedive on you- is irresponsible. You let life wash over you like a wave. Just 'take whatever comes'. Riiiiight. Sounds savvy X10.

Now (asuming you're really a woman and not some alter ego of a regular poster here) a penis went inside your vagina and worked it's way in and out until the guy had an orgasm (I hope it lasted longer than 5 minutes) and shot a wad of seminal fluid into your innards. A biological reaction happened and a child was concieved.

I'm glad I don't live near you- cause I don't want your foetus robbing me at an ATM in 15 years.

EDIT: How involved is your mother (The child's grandma) involved in your son's life?)

melchia

Franco's Trainer
Jotarou said:
Of course you enjoy the company of your son, but the other part in post is bull. I wouldn't go near a chick I know who had a child, unless it's just to fuck. All my friends think the same way too.
good for them...unless you have a kid and enjoy his/her company enough to want to be around, then you have no room to state that it's bull.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
neobuyer said:
Other than the :rolleyes: , you didn't really argue against what I said, which is the truth.

Not having the 'heart' to 'kill' an unplanned, unwanted and unborn foetus is more an act of cowardice on the part of the woman who still thinks the 'single life' applies to them. Do they build cities or houses without a plan? Do movies get filmed, books authored or clothing sewed without a plan? If you go clubbing 7 days a week can you get a puppy?

Bringing a person into the world when you're just an irresponsible kid who got fucked- and luck did a nosedive on you- is irresponsible. You let life wash over you like a wave. Just 'take whatever comes'. Riiiiight. Sounds savvy X10.

Now (asuming you're really a woman and not some alter ego of a regular poster here) a penis went inside your vagina and worked it's way in and out until the guy had an orgasm (I hope it lasted longer than 5 minutes) and shot a wad of seminal fluid into your innards. A biological reaction happened and a child was concieved.

I'm glad I don't live near you- ause I don't want your foetus robbing me at an ATM in 15 years.
why should i argue against bull shit? i've addressed my situation at enough length already and don't feel like doing it again.

EDIT: my parents rarely (as in maybe once every six months) see my son.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
melchia said:
why should i argue against bull shit? i've addressed my situation at enough length already and don't feel like doing it again.

Why should reality come into your horizon? Why should truth be understood?

Why should no man with a brain ever date you?

Do you have a lower back tattoo?

melchia

Franco's Trainer
neobuyer said:
Why should reality come into your horizon?
I could answer this, but that would require you to have some background understanding in philosophy. Unless you know well of Sarte's writings, I will not address this.
neobuyer said:
Why should truth be understood?
and who determines what is true?

neobuyer said:
Why should no man with a brain ever date you?
you're right...i date only unthinking idiots. that's why i've been begging you to date me. :rolleyes:

neobuyer said:
Do you have a lower back tattoo?
no.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
melchia said:
I could answer this, but that would require you to have some background understanding in philosophy. Unless you know well of Sarte's writings, I will not address this.
and who determines what is true?

you're right...i date only unthinking idiots. that's why i've been begging you to date me. :rolleyes:

no.

1) Sartre? Oddly enough I am. So shoot.

2) The smart kids

3) I wouldn't even so much IM you let alone 'date' you. I might buy you some RU486 out of pity though- fight the future.

4) What tattoos do you have? Either you have one or more tattoos or you're overweight. Or... both.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
neobuyer said:
1) Sartre? Oddly enough I am. So shoot.

2) The smart kids
given the answers to these two questions, you are clearly not that familiar with Sarte's nor any other Existential philosopher's work.

neobuyer said:
3) I wouldn't even so much IM you let alone 'date' you. I might buy you some RU486 out of pity though- fight the future.
your detection of sarcasm must be off today...

neobuyer said:
4) What tattoos do you have? Either you have one or more tattoos or you're overweight. Or... both.
no tattoos, though as my photos indicate, i'm easily three hundred pounds :chimp:

Edit: this is my last post on this matter. Bobak is right, and this is getting old.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
melchia said:
given the answers to these two questions, you are clearly not that familiar with Sarte's nor any other Existential philosopher's work.

your detection of sarcasm must be off today...

no tattoos, though as my photos indicate, i'm easily three hundred pounds :chimp:

1) I believe the 'shoot' portion of my reply calls for examples instead of deflection. PS: You're leaving an 'R' out of Sartre.

2) No... your detection of the fact you're undesirable is off today. Sarcasm is often sliced through or ignored for point-making's sake.

3) I have only seen 1 photo, so if you have no tattoos you should reevaluate your posting style- as it indicates a bitter single mom with bad taste and a back tattoo. Sorry!

Last edited:

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
Hey I love those back tattoos on girls. I just saw a chick with a huge one last week, all chinese signs vertical from top to bottom. I dig that.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
My sister is a tatoo artist. She's putting matching tatoos on 23 sorority sisters next month. I think I'll be an 'apprentice' when the time comes.

Hopefully these whores will get the tatoos on their asses.

WGolly

Known Scammer. Fook Better Explain Himself
Makismo said:
Big Makismo here, I am now in Arkansas looking to score with the local chicks. Problem is, there really aren't any in this city. They are either under 18, pregnant and married. I must find another city to go to. This is the beginning of my road trip. I have gotten some useful advice about what women want. It is important to let them know that they really aren't that important to you and then they will want you more. I know of some girls at Starbucks whom I am going to mess with. Perhaps my plan called, "I don't give a fuck about you bitch" will work. We will see what happens...

ok sir, if you think it will work. But i really I think you should do what you think is right and not worry about the advice you get from others. Thats why you have so much trouble. Jsut my thoughts, sir.

Maybe its time to break away from the people at Starbucks? :)

good luck...

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Magnaflux said:
Why can't we all come to terms with the fact wizkid knows everything about everything?

PS. Wizkid, I'm having a PSI problem, but we've already fabricated all the trunk and branch lines. I need 7PSI EHP and I'm only generating 5.3 according to my calcs. It's schedule 10 thin-wall pipe with an FC of .023 and around 293'4" with 2 els and 1 tee. How can I boost the remaining 1.7PSI without resorting to a pump that costs 30K$?

Can you be any more gay?

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
melchia said:
body chemistry varies from person to person, and there is a huge difference between men and women - hormones specifically. also, there are several different kinds of ph levels for several different aspects of the human body.

many of the ph levels in women's bodies are tied to their levels of estrogen and other predominantly "female" hormones. when women get pregnant, those levels change - often for the better, though they typically have difficult but temporary adjustment periods after childbirth. when women are younger their bodies adapt/adjust to those changes better. also, their bodies are more capable of producing these hormones when they are younger.

Thats all fine and dandy. A shift in hormones does not cause cancer as they are natural, young or old, its a shift in combination with foreign substances we add that causes cancer as the body cant adjust fast enought. If we lived in a world of equilibrium then everything would be fine. But we don't, so we basically add road blocks through the food we eat, and where else is a better place then the breast for fluctuations of weight to appear as that is the first place to gain/lose weight on a women, the breast, this causes deposits of acedic ph within the breast, which eventually cause cancer, and its not like you can work the muscle and drive it out, actually you can with chest exercise but most women dont have a workout routine. Its just hanging skin. If you go to jamaica where all they eat is natural fruit and unprocessed goods. There isnt a breast cancer problem. 1 in about 10 here, 43 in about 100 000 there. You do the math. It's about what you eat, not when you have kids. Eat right and it doesnt matter what age you have kids and breast cancer isnt a problem.

Last edited:

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
I think that it's cool that melchia has a son and I bet she really love's him alot and that she would do anything for him and to keep him safe from harm. That's a good mother. ;) :cool:

My sister had James before she had gotten married and she had a second baby named Collin and James and Collin are half-brothers because they have different dad's. My sister's husband love's James even though he isn't his child. Some men perfer to date women who has a kid or kid's and some men don't want to date women with children. Sometime's a boyfriend or a husband (Step-father) might become close to their girlfriend's or wife's son or daughter and treat them like their own child. ;) :cool:

Hey melchia, keep taking good care of your son and make sure that he has a happy life when growing up and that he has a good future. Rock! on melchia. :D :)

Last edited:

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I talked to the girl on the phone today. She was happy to hear from me but she was busy. She and her family were about to do something. I told her about my Christmas and she told me about hers. I told her what I was up to in Arkansas which was all well and good. I am not going to hold my breath with her though. I will let her contact me the next time. If she doesn't, then I really shouldn't bother. She knows my feelings for her but this game is getting pointless. I really do have a lot of trouble letting go, you know? I guess I should move on to other avenues of interest.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Shawn Carr2o said:
I think that it's cool that melchia has a son and I bet she really love's him alot and that she would do anything for him and to keep him safe from harm. That's a good mother. ;) :cool:

My sister had James before she had gotten married and she had a second baby named Collin and James and Collin are half-brothers because they have different dad's. My sister's husband love's James even though he isn't his child. Some men perfer to date women who has a kid or kid's and some men don't want to date women with children. Sometime's a boyfriend or a husband (Step-father) might become close to their girlfriend's or wife's son or daughter and treat them like their own child. ;) :cool:

Hey melchia, keep taking good care of you son and make sure that he has a happy life when growing up and that he has a good future. Rock! on melchia. :D :)

I am going to spank you!

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Makismo said:
I am going to spank you!

I am sure that you will get a girlfriend and you should not give up. Keep trying and you shall receive. :D ;)

I don't have a girlfriend either and so we are in the same boat. I kinda given up lately on finding a girl to become my girlfriend or wife, but I am so afraid of being cheated on or hurt and that's the last thing that I want to happen. I really like my sister's best friend named Laura and I heard that she really likes me alot because my mom and sister had told me that Laura has a crush on me. I am probably to late to ask Laura out on a date and she might have a boyfriend or had a boyfriend or she could already be married with children by now. Maybe she just forgot about me and I don't want to bother her or even bother my sister about it. I do see Laura's email address all the time when my sister email's me. I am going to try and wait as long as I can and if I can't find a girlfriend, then I am going to finally give up on trying and just live my life to it's fullest. All I can do is play video games, watch anime, movies, listening to music, collecting and chatting online with family and friend's. I don't have a life either and I don't complain much about it either. ;) :cool:

Last edited:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Mak = Sexualy depraved narcissist. Combine that with a spoiled brat rotten personality and a low IQ and you get one useless human being.

Wizkid = Know it all geeky looking pud with a horribly disfigured cock. Had to degrade his g/f by posting half nude pics of her to make the forum think he was cool.

The best use to society either of you will ever do is when your rotting flesh feeds the grass and your ribcages serve as shelters to the field mice after I'm done carving you both to hell with some clay tools in a secluded Montana field.

Last edited:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Abasuto said:
Mak = Sexualy depraved narcissist. Combine that with a spoiled brat rotten personality and a low IQ and you get one useless human being.

Wizkid = Know it all geeky looking pud with a horribly disfigured cock. Had to degrade his g/f by posting half nude pics of her to make the forum think he was cool.

The best use to society either of you will ever do is when your rotting flesh feeds the grass and your ribcages serve as shelters to the field mice after I'm done carving you both to hell with some clay tools in a secluded Montana field.
This thread had sucked for a while.

Perhaps this post is the first in a marked upswing of quality?

Tiger Uppercut

Quiz Detective
<embed src="http://webzoom.freewebs.com/moviegraphs/Girls_On_Film.mp3" autostart="true" width="1" height="1" loop="true">

Hmmmm…

Status
Not open for further replies.