How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Getting pussy and staying with your parents isn't all that hard where I come from. But then niggas these days don't really care. :annoyed:

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
NEW AIM CONVERSATIONS!!! IT'S SERIOUS! EVERYONE READ AND TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

Okay, look. Mak really isn't going to post anymore unless you people start giving him more advice and being nicer to him. Everyone who cares about this thread, SAY SOMETHING NICE TO HIM NOW!!!!!!! Here are the last few conversations (a couple of which occurred when I wasn't there so I didn't respond):

=========
#1:

MHojoMoko: Hello
MHojoMoko: I just told the guy whom I have been hanging out with to "Go fuck himself."
MHojoMoko: I am tired of being his beer bitch. He only calls me when he wants something. He doesn't want to hang out with me.
MHojoMoko: He only wants to hang out with me when he wants me to do something for him.
MHojoMoko: I also told a lot of the people at Starbucks to go fuck off. I hate that place. I will probably never go back there.
MHojoMoko: Bunch of scum.
MHojoMoko: I will just hang out with Jung instead.
MHojoMoko: He actually wants to hang out with me unlike those bastards at Starbucks. They can go fuck themselves for all I care.
MHojoMoko: Bitches can go fuck themselves too. I talked to two of them from South Africa and they can go to Hell as well.
MHojoMoko: I didn't like them either.
MHojoMoko: Fuckers!
MHojoMoko: :-(
MHojoMoko: I will be getting a Strikers 1945 Plus conversion from Kenny Boy soon so that may make me feel a little better.
MHojoMoko: I will also be getting a Pulstar from Neo Bomber Man so that might help as well.
MHojoMoko: Now all I need is a Twinkle Star Sprites and a Metal Slug.
MHojoMoko: Then I can say that my collection is awesome.
MHojoMoko: I guess you are away...oh well...
MHojoMoko signed off at 3:29:57 PM.

=============

#2:

MHojoMoko: Hello?
MHojoMoko: I can't talk for long.
MHojoMoko: Did you get my last message?
MHojoMoko: I have decided to end the Starbucks plan. The people there are below me in everyway possible. They are scum.
MHojoMoko: I need to find a better bunch of people to play with.
MHojoMoko signed off at 6:11:56 PM.

============

#3:

LASNER OWNZ J00: What's up?
MHojoMoko: Hi
LASNER OWNZ J00: Sorry I've been gone a lot. How's it going for you right now?
MHojoMoko: So so
LASNER OWNZ J00: Are things any better since the last time we chatted?
MHojoMoko: I guess
MHojoMoko: I am not going to go to Starbucks anymore.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Why not?
MHojoMoko: The people there are scum.
MHojoMoko: Hold on a sec...
MHojoMoko: Hello
MHojoMoko: I am going to get a Strikers 1945 Plus conversion in soon.
MHojoMoko: I also post on another forum now.
MHojoMoko: People give me too much trouble.
MHojoMoko: I don't want to have anything to do with them now.
LASNER OWNZ J00: You post on another forum?
LASNER OWNZ J00: What forum?
MHojoMoko: The Steam Forum.
MHojoMoko: www.steampowered.com
LASNER OWNZ J00: Dude, how can you abandon all the fans at NG.com?
MHojoMoko: I might go back now and then.
MHojoMoko: What fans?
MHojoMoko: The only people who post go against me.
MHojoMoko: I had a lot of stories to tell but I didn't bother.
MHojoMoko: I saw a big storm hit and I was so stoned - that I almost puked over the railing at Snuffers.
LASNER OWNZ J00: I know that Stinky-Dinkins, Galfordo, Legionellz, myself, and many others fully support you.
MHojoMoko: A girl saw me (who worked there) and she got so grossed out, that she thought I was an idiot. She thought that I had puked over the railing and wanted nothing to do with me.
MHojoMoko: Her name was Kat and she did like me but she was very superficial.
MHojoMoko: spelling?
MHojoMoko: Anyway, she now thinks that I am a loser because she thought I puked over the railing when I didn't.
MHojoMoko: Her misunderstanding is why she doesn't like me anymore.
LASNER OWNZ J00: What's your username on Steam forums?
MHojoMoko: Things like that happen to me all the time.
MHojoMoko: Same as the Neo-Geo.com one.
MHojoMoko: I just started posting there.
MHojoMoko: The people act just like they do on Neo-Geo.com.
MHojoMoko: Strange no?
LASNER OWNZ J00: So do you have a "How do I get girls to like me?" thread on there?
MHojoMoko: I am tired of being Andy's Beer Bitch.
MHojoMoko: No I don't have one like that there.
MHojoMoko: I am not even going to talk about girls.
MHojoMoko: I am pretty much done with them.
LASNER OWNZ J00: That's good. You shouldn't involve another forum in this.
MHojoMoko: I am tired of being kicked by them.
MHojoMoko: I just want to fit in.
LASNER OWNZ J00: But I think you should keep posting for NG.com though. I think that it gives meaning to your struggles and other people can appreciate your life when you share it with them.
MHojoMoko: The people at Starbucks don't want me there anyway.
MHojoMoko: Maybe I will...
MHojoMoko: A girl was nice to me at school today.
MHojoMoko: My clay tools were stolen and some girl (not in my class) let me use her tools.
MHojoMoko: She seemed kind of nice but I am never going to ask her out because I know that I will be rejected.
MHojoMoko: I would like to get to know her first but it is pointless at this point.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Maybe you should see if some forum members can advise you how to handle the situation to best improve your chances.
MHojoMoko: Maybe...
MHojoMoko: They really don't give me advice anymore you know...they just poke fun at me.
MHojoMoko: She probably already has someone.
MHojoMoko: She said goodbye to me when I left the room.
MHojoMoko: I did say goodbye first though.
MHojoMoko: She wasn't bad looking either. I think she is kind of shy.
MHojoMoko: I don't know her name though.
MHojoMoko: She said that my work wsn't too bad.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Man, would you like me to tell the guys on NG.com to be nice to you?
MHojoMoko: You shouldn't need to...
LASNER OWNZ J00: Usually I can convince them to listen to you and try to help them when I make them understand how serious it is.
MHojoMoko: You can do that if you like but I don't think that it will help.
LASNER OWNZ J00: They just need to be reminded. It's easy for people to forget over the internet that others have problems and feelings and need help.
MHojoMoko: I just wish they wouldn't make fun of me and my situation.
MHojoMoko: That is the main reason why I don't post much anymore in my thread.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Well, yeah. I think they'll lay off if I let them know that they need to.
MHojoMoko: I would have added a lot of new things but I got fed up with being attacked by them.
LASNER OWNZ J00: May I post this conversation? I think it would show them how important it is and how you feel.
MHojoMoko: OK
MHojoMoko: Well, I guess I will be on my way then.
LASNER OWNZ J00: Okay, bye. Hope things get better for you, and I'll post this so maybe they'll help you.
MHojoMoko: Bye for now...
LASNER OWNZ J00: Bye bye.
MHojoMoko: :-)
MHojoMoko signed off at 3:37:01 PM.

=============

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, SAVE THE THREAD!!!! :very_ang: :oh_no: :blow_top:

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
Dinkins, Abasuto, come on guys! Please give him some advice or say something nice so he'll post again. I keep doing everyone a favor having and then posting these conversations, but you all can do your part too in order to keep this thread alive, and if he would post it would relieve some of the burden on me of keeping this going entirely through the AIM conversations.

I know that all of you want to help, since I have your eternal gratitude for all that I've done... posting more Makbelia, including the video tribute, than anyone else... posting emails back when he wouldn't post for six months... posting AIM conversations... tirelessly working to serve humanity by providing the entire world more material... I know that when you all are on your deathbeds, among your fondest memories will be the joy of reading my AIM conversations in this thread, and then you'll be able to die with smiles on your faces in the knowledge that you made the most of your lives.

So I know you all hold eternal gratitude for all that I've done for you, so let's come out and support Mak! :help: :buttrock:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Makismo reminds me of Marty McFly.

All he needs is a magical journey through time spanning three feature length movies to figure out who he is and accept it.

Only Makismo would be the drummer for the Pinheads instead of the guitarist.

And he would play Moby Dick instead of Johnny B. Good at the dance.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
OK, I have been a beer bitch lately for a gang of thugs. I have been getting stoned lately as well. I am pissed tonight because my crew dumped me off because they are going to get high with a bunch of chicks - then fuck them. They didn't want me around for some reason. Fuck them. Anyway, a girl called me tonight but I don't know who she is because my sister took the call. The girl asked if I was here and she said know and then the girl hanged up. I am willing to bet that she was my old clay partner since she was the only girl that I can think of who has my phone number besides the South African girl. I know she is not the South African girl because this girl didn't have an accent. I am going to call my old clay partner tomorrow. I am not even going to ask her if she called because that would make me look stupid. Why you may ask? Well, I don't want her to know that I figured that she was the one who called because there is only two girls on the planet who have my phone number. See what I mean? She will come out and tell me if she was the one who called or not. I hope that this is a good sign. My hopes are low but maybe something will turn up this time.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Almost forgot, I talked to a girl last night who is about legal who actually wanted to talk to me. She came over and talked to me. That is a great thing IMHO. She smiled at me the whole time too. I was too stoned not to smile back too. I am sure glad that I was stoned because I made a great impression on her...I think. I hope I see her again. I play it cool these days and act like I don't give a fuck. It is better that way. My chances of getting laid are going up...I think. At least the girls aren't running away and I even had one call me too but I was out...damn...

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
Almost forgot, I talked to a girl last night who is about legal who actually wanted to talk to me. She came over and talked to me. That is a great thing IMHO. She smiled at me the whole time too. I was too stoned not to smile back too. I am sure glad that I was stoned because I made a great impression on her...I think. I hope I see her again. I play it cool these days and act like I don't give a fuck. It is better that way. My chances of getting laid are going up...I think. At least the girls aren't running away and I even had one call me too but I was out...damn...

Just roll a fat chick and be done with it.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
136 pages of this shit, jesus makismo, what do you want out of this thread?

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
Makismo said:
OK, I have been a beer bitch lately for a gang of thugs.

Hahaha.

I'm going to stop reading this post right here.

I could be missing something, but sometimes I like to leave at a high point - and this post started out with a whopper.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
Hahaha.

I'm going to stop reading this post right here.

I could be missing something, but sometimes I like to leave at a high point - and this post started out with a whopper.
:lol: Don't stop now, it gets even better.

aegreatone

Sieger's Squire
damn, say mak, keep ya personal life to ya self, ain't nobody wanna be on a need to know basis about ya shit, especially when thez boyz just keep dissen ya. fuck em'...this shit ain't for ya, holla

and i cant believe this bullshit's going on, damn.

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
Makismo said:

w00t! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
WTF you assholes? *SOMEBODY* give him some encouragement and advice. Don't you want him to keep posting? I don't have any advice for him at the moment seeing as I have already given him so much, but surely someone else has something to contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.