Have any of you had your ps4 serviced yet?

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
So a few weeks ago I sent my ps4 for maintenance because it was beeping, beeping, spitting out discs and beeping and beeping and beeping and AAAAAAAARGH

did I mention it was beeping?

Anyways, no online solution would help, turn the eject screw it beeps, tweak the bottom rubber thing it beeps, run it vertical it beeps, run it horizontal on top of extra rubber legs it beeps, it beeps it beeps it beeps.

So I sent it to sony. week later they sent me email they have received it. then they sent me email they have sent it back. next day they sent me another email they have sent it back. next day... third email that they have again sent it back.

no tracking. no notes about if they have done something to it. there was a useless reference number though that doesnt give any extra info.

I wonder how many ps4 I will get back and also if they all beep in chorus.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
I sent mine in for service (disc drive problems - sounds similar) and don't remember anything remarkable about the process.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
No but if something goes wrong I can easily fix it myself.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
I sent mine in after around 2 months or so, I even made a thread about it.

Funny thing was that they wouldn't had replaced it if I didn't have the receipt, even tho the system was just released so it was still under warranty.

I got a replacement after about 1 1/2 weeks, works fine to this day.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
I sent mine in after around 2 months or so, I even made a thread about it.

Funny thing was that they wouldn't had replaced it if I didn't have the receipt, even tho the system was just released so it was still under warranty.

I got a replacement after about 1 1/2 weeks, works fine to this day.

They need to make sure you aren't a time traveler, they are just trying to cover their ass both present and future wise.