FS: SF hyper, 4 MVS carts $50, AES ext, toshiba chassis

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Some stuff up for sale here fellas, just cleaning up the gameroom. Prices are all including shipping and I only accept paypal. Those shipped prices are of course in the USA, I have no problem shipping out of the country, just pm me. If you are fairly new or have no feedback then you will be asked to pay with paypal gift. If you have any questions or want more detailed pics of anything then please feel free to ask. I am not looking for any trades at this time.

SF Hyper ......... $75 (nice clean board)
DSC00509.jpg

4 neo carts For $50 shipped:
burning fight
super sidekicks
samsho 2
world heros 2
DSC00538.jpg

2 AES extensions, 6 ft each ................$25 for both
DSC00537.jpg

Toshiba PB6643-1 ............. $80 (ok this chassis is the original from a konami windy, it's for a 29 inch tube, works fine BUT take a close look at the pic of the neck board, it is cracked, all the way through and all the way across, I stabilized the crack with some epoxy, I guess cracked neck boards are a common deal on windys, there are pics of this chassis working in my profile pics, let me know if you need more pics or have any questions)
DSC00512.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

DSC00514.jpg

SOLD..... Vampire Hunter 2 ....$80 ,,,,, SOLD ...Japanese unpheonixed (ugly board, fresh battery)
DSC00521.jpg

SOLD! Dragon Blaze SOLD!......... $160 (japanese board with jumper cut so it plays in english, some of the small decals on some chips are peeling up, this is how I got the board, it does not get hot or anything weird)
DSC00510.jpg

SOLD!!!!!!! MV1B .......... $50 (yes that price includes my greasy fingerprint)
DSC00511.jpg

SOLD!!!!!!...Dunk Mania...Sold!!!!!!!........... $30
DSC00533-1.jpg

A few more games to come soon

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
Bump for the most BADASS member of ng.com.

SFII and Dragon Blaze are very tempting but I have to pay that DDP and Espgaluda first ! :D

JoshuaMiller

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Any chance you could take a pic of the mod that is changing Dragon Blaze into the English vers?

I'm not interested in buying, I have a JP board and would be interested in doing that to mine if it is reversible.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Bump

VH2 is pending for EG, one of the most trustworthy easy to deal with and all around awesome members of this site

:buttrock:

Last edited: