First Neo Geo X exclusive title???

HemlockDrew

New Challenger
[Courtesy of Pneuma]

Haarlem, The Netherlands – April 1st 2013 - Video games developer Amplitude Studios is proud to announce the development of the first Neo Geo X exclusive title: Endless Space – Wings of Freedom . This Endless Space spin-off will offer a brand new 2D horizontal shoot’em up experience to all Neo Geo X players. Dedicated to involving the gamers in the creation of their games, Amplitude Studios is once again inviting the community to follow and discuss the creation of its latest effort.

More info here: Full Article

Screenshots (click to enlarge):

Neo Yahtzee

Banned , racist pedophile and admitted statutory r
This is what needs to be done for the Neo Geo X to survive. That and a Video Out revision would make this unit entirely unique.

Pneuma

n00b
I was so excited that I forgot to check the date. It seems too obscure to be a prank but the one part that made me suspicious is when they said success could lead to an AES cartridge of the game.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Do you really think a exclusive game for the NeoGeo X is going to be the handheld's saving grace?

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
If they release it on "NGX", it will be easily ripped to an MVS or AES cart soon, so they would loose money due to bootlegging pretty quickly.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Game is widescreen... Umm, how could they get it onto AES/MVS again?

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
So badly I want this to be real. If it is, it could be the start of something unique and wonderful!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Weird, not even a Neo Geo game. I always figured the "exclusives" would at least be relative to the handheld like a Neo geo game.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Until there is some video, I'd just assume it's one of those April fool's joke.

Sex Machine

Big Monkey Balls 20
nelson-muntz.gif

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
lolz

no one, and I mean NO FUCKING ONE gives a shit about the NGX. Even Tommo or SNK don't care.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
A joke within a joke. Keep laughing TOMMO!

The X fan boys have been waiting 4 months just to get Legend of Success Joe on an SD card and you guys actually thought there was going to be an exclusive? Now that's funny.

Last edited: