FAQ: You found your membership request was denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
If you're getting denied it is for one of the following reasons:

1. Your IP is one that is a known source of bad traffic or is an anonymous proxy.
2. Your email address is fake, looks "spammy" or is a one-time email address service
3. You've applied for multiple accounts because your first wasn't approved immediately. Only one gets approved.
4. If I check your IP and it says "IP CANNOT BE RESOLVED", your account is NOT going to be activated.
5. If You are using a PROXY IP You will NOT be allowed on the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need some help. I can sign into my account, but I'm not allowed to make any new threads for some reason. Weirdly, I CAN reply to existing threads though. I don't know if my authorization got messed up or what, but I can't even look at the contact information of the mods to fix the problem! It says the page is off-limits to me. Please help. :(

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I need some help. I can sign into my account, but I'm not allowed to make any new threads for some reason. Weirdly, I CAN reply to existing threads though. I don't know if my authorization got messed up or what, but I can't even look at the contact information of the mods to fix the problem! It says the page is off-limits to me. Please help. :(

You are too new. Post more. New accounts are locked for a bit. You won't be able to start new threads. Just participate and all will come to you. And no you can't edit your posts yet either. Just participate.
Participate
Participate
Participate

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza

As soon as you can open new threads, open one at welcome to teh drama and tell about you, don't make the same mistakes as, for example, I made.

mario_pic

n00b
Need help signed up to the forum to get help with a video problem with my mvs I can't post thread and I'm having trouble on here for some odd reason can an administrator please om me and help thanks

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Need help signed up to the forum to get help with a video problem with my mvs I can't post thread and I'm having trouble on here for some odd reason can an administrator please om me and help thanks

you are new. you do not have full posting privileges yet. You also don't have access to PM or the market. Post your problem in one of the open tech support threads and you should be able to find your help there.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
When people complain about Rot as a mod, I want everyone to know that I don't approve any new accounts here. Can't be bothered. Only Rot and Tak do. So you guys should appreciate that.

Thanks for this thread. I'm in dire need of help too, but can't make threads. I'll just keep poking around reading threads for now. Maybe I'll find an answer.

Same here - I never saw a Forum where you are restricted until a certain amount of posts but probably for a good reason?!

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Same here - I never saw a Forum where you are restricted until a certain amount of posts but probably for a good reason?!

Because when someone realizes it will take a significant amount of time to scam people they usually just disappear.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
guys my avatar pick has seamed to have vanished and the site is not letting me edit my profile. i just get a message telling me that i do not have access to the page. any one?.

Ip Man

15 Year Member

look rot,i'v been a member for nearly 10 years and never had this problem. this isn't a fake account, and all those people saying how i was posting all those replies to get my post count up is nonsense.just look at my post count, about 200 posts in nearly ten years?.i obviously don't care about post counts.

the reason for all those posts was because i just finished my saturn shmup collection and was really in a big shmup hype, so i was posting on all the shmup forums that i found interesting,you could go on all the forums,i ashore you it's only on the shmup forums where i posted.if it was for post counts,wouldn't it be on many forums?.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
look rot,i'v been a member for nearly 10 years and never had this problem. this isn't a fake account, and all those people saying how i was posting all those replies to get my post count up is nonsense.just look at my post count, about 200 posts in nearly ten years?.i obviously don't care about post counts.

the reason for all those posts was because i just finished my saturn shmup collection and was really in a big shmup hype, so i was posting on all the shmup forums that i found interesting,you could go on all the forums,i ashore you it's only on the shmup forums where i posted.if it was for post counts,wouldn't it be on many forums?.

Before you get all weird on me...

FIRSTLY... it wasn't me... SECONDLY... I get in trouble for mod'ding off site stuffs... hence, I avoid it...

xROTx

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
if it was for post counts,wouldn't it be on many forums?.

Another case that indicates psychopathic obsessive behavior in terms not only of self-deluding but also in terms of applied advance defense mechanism. Desisting from multi-forum posting just give you an alibi... smarty-pants, eh?

Ip Man

15 Year Member
Before you get all weird on me...

FIRSTLY... it wasn't me... SECONDLY... I get in trouble for mod'ding off site stuffs... hence, I avoid it...

xROTx

so what does this mean?, i'm banned?, forever?.
if so, then why can i still post?.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

You are currently in the same usergroup we use to limit people from the market forums...

You cannot view the market forums or send PM's... etc etc...

xROTx

PS. I'm pretty sure if you contributed more... this will be lifted...

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member

It looks like you're being given the opportunity to be a part of the community.

You've done nothing to warrant being banned. You've also done nothing to warrant having certain privileges restored.

Ip Man

15 Year Member
You are currently in the same usergroup we use to limit people from the market forums...

You cannot view the market forums or send PM's... etc etc...

xROTx

PS. I'm pretty sure if you contributed more... this will be lifted...

well ok, posting is what's important in a forum anyway.
thanks for replying rot.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I restricted your account. Contribute more and I'll reconsider it.

Otherwise, you lose access to the market.

Ip Man

15 Year Member
I restricted your account. Contribute more and I'll reconsider it.

Otherwise, you lose access to the market.

when did the forum get so conservative?.well ok, i'm not a very active member but i'll give it a try.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
...the forum get so conservative ...but i'll give it a try.

Quotha! You have the upmost compassion and your responsiveness towards this... this
stubborn, obstinate, reactionary tendencies, so unprogressive, so die-hardened, is truly
paradigmatic, not to mention your nonterminating forbearance, sir! Bless you, bless you ever
so much... you are a pioneer!

chinese-policymakers-are-being-sent-to-a-mao-bootcamp-where-theyre-being-re-educated-with-commun.jpg

Neo_Shura

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
15 Year Member
Hi guys, i can't send pm or edit my profile. So, my account was limited...but i don't know why.

Any fault from me ? Please let me know. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.