English aes Carts For Sale. Many RARES!!!!

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Yes,

I love how the roaches come out of the woodwork whenever a decent sales thread pops up.

Personally, I wouldn't mind an update to the forums that doesn't let you even view the sales forum for a month after you register and X number of posts.

I was thinking more about vultures than roaches...

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Doctor Shroom said:
gum_drops said:
Yes,

I love how the roaches come out of the woodwork whenever a decent sales thread pops up.

Personally, I wouldn't mind an update to the forums that doesn't let you even view the sales forum for a month after you register and X number of posts.
I was thinking more about vultures than roaches...

:/

I still disapprove of this line of thinking because it makes new entry into the hobby a very steep hill to climb in the community. It reeks of elitism which I hope that is not actually being advocated.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:/

I still disapprove of this line of thinking because it makes new entry into the hobby a very steep hill to climb in the community. It reeks of elitism which I hope that is not actually being advocated.

No, it reeks of just coming here just to score a few games at a decent price and not contributing anything to the community.
You noobs shouldn't even be allowed to post here.
I'm pretty sure we will never see you or your fellow vultures ever again after this.

Last edited:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I'm pretty sure we will never see you or your fellow vultures ever again after this.

True, although the games they bought you will see likely see again. Either on ebay or another site with the price jacked up.

Kef9

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thats a bit mean. I joined late last year and I want the games I am after for keeps although the chances of getting an email back are zero as I can't PM. Oh well, never mind! :(

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
Yes,

This thread got more new guys than than welcome to the drama forum :lolz:

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Thats a bit mean. I joined late last year and I want the games I am after for keeps although the chances of getting an email back are zero as I can't PM. Oh well, never mind! :(

See if you can't contact an administrator somehow. I have the ability to PM and I joined a month after you. Best of luck!

pheonixman

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Just because people are new to the scene doesn’t mean they shouldn't be entitled to some games from a good collection, I’ve only joined this week but that doesn't mean i won't stick around. Also some people on this forum are buying so they can sell on ebay for a premium to noobs like me and other which is really annoying. Rant over.
I haven’t heard from the seller for a few days when I made my offer, maybe a confirmation of receipt either way but I imagine he will be overwhelmed with pm’s unless his inbox is full.

ahans76

"I have delt with both Cris and Dion before when i
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
List updated. Games taken off hold. Thanks Doug

waku7

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Can you tell us where you got the Metal Slug 2 US from ?
France? Seller? Individual ?

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only come here for the sex. If n00bz want to stick around, then they need to do the sex as well. o_O

ahans76

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Can you tell us where you got the Metal Slug 2 US from ?
France? Seller? Individual ?

No i did not get it from France. I bought it off ebay over 3 years ago. I have contacted the seller and im not sure if its fake or not but im pretty sure it is. The seller is a kiwi. And i dont want to accuse anybody of anything until i know its fake or not. i have the sellers ebay name and email. And once i find out the status of the game i will Let people know incase they bought from this seller as well.

Kef9

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
List updated. Games taken off hold. Thanks Doug

What does games taken off hold mean?

I sent another PM because I haven't heard back from you for a few days.

Cheers

Last edited:

ahans76

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Cd games added and a couple MVS kits. and carrying case

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
PM Sent regarding the Rage of the Dragons MVS kit and bag! Totally comfortable with wearing pink as a dude :D

Ended up declining on the RoTD cart. Best of luck to all you guys out there. This dude's a helpful fella

Last edited:

clubberlang

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm new to the site, I was wondering how much would you part away with english Metal Slug 3? I'm looking to collect some of the Slug games. Thank You!

wataru

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi.

I'm interested in your Top Hunter AES.Could you please email me at factor_5@web.de?

Damn shame that I just decided last weekend to bump up my collection with some B-list titles.
That's the only one on my list which you still have.

Thanks in advance.