English aes Carts For Sale. Many RARES!!!!

outlaw_moon

Marked Wolf
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
+3 MS5? [drooling]

Great collection and sorry to hear that you have to sell your collection. But as I always say, there are more important things in life. Good luck with your sales!

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Do you have only the AES collection of games? Or perhaps there are some tantalizing MVS games you are requiring to part with as well? (sad to hear about your need to get away from your collection also :p)

Edit: Haha. And I can't read the thread title properly :) I saw the thread "rare titles" and jumped the gun. Best of fortunes to you AES buyers out there!

Last edited:

w krauser

n00b
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am interested in these games KOF 2000NM , KOF 99NM, REAL BOUT 2, Garou MARK OF THE WOLVES, Savage Reign, which is the price, thanks I hope your answer.

ahans76

"I have delt with both Cris and Dion before when i
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Do you have only the AES collection of games? Or perhaps there are some tantalizing MVS games you are requiring to part with as well? (sad to hear about your need to get away from your collection also :p)

Edit: Haha. And I can't read the thread title properly :) I saw the thread "rare titles" and jumped the gun. Best of fortunes to you AES buyers out there!

I do have three mvs Kits om me and i will let you know.

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I really hate US inserts, although you can actually read the manuals which is a nice thing I really prefer japanese carts... if not I'd be ALL OVER your MS3 :lolz:

ahans76

"I have delt with both Cris and Dion before when i
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Thanks for all the PM's. i guess i was a little navie to think this was going to be easy. Im trying to get to all the PM's and im trying to make a price list that i want for each game. This may take a day or two so if you dont hear from me dont worry i will get to you. Thanks again for all the PM's and offers.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
You have to make mention if any of these games are "freaked" in any way.

Don't ignore other members requests.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
You have to make mention if any of these games are "freaked" in any way.
Don't ignore other members requests.

In all fairness he did just post the thread. I'm sure it will take him just a bit to flesh out the list with all the details.