Ecig and Vaping Drama

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Vapers seek relief from nicotine addiction by turning to cigarettes

Lucas McClain started smoking cigarettes in high school but switched to vaping after he heard e-cigarettes were a safer alternative.

His vape of choice became Juul, the king of electronic cigarettes — which comes with a king-size nicotine hit.

Now 21, McClain wants to quit so badly that he’s turning back to the problem he fled in the first place: good old-fashioned cigarettes.

“Juul made my nicotine addiction a lot worse,” the Arlington, Va., resident said. “When I didn’t have it for more than two hours, I’d get very anxious.”

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I have a bad habit of taking up smoking for a few months and then quitting for a few months or more. Countless times I have quit cold turkey, it's just not that hard to do. That said I recently quit but moved over to heat not burn device 'IQOS' that uses ejuice impregnated tobacco cartridges. It's closer to vaping than smoking but I overall it was a thousand times easier to phase off those than cigarettes.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I have a bad habit of taking up smoking for a few months and then quitting for a few months or more. Countless times I have quit cold turkey, it's just not that hard to do. That said I recently quit but moved over to heat not burn device 'IQOS' that uses ejuice impregnated tobacco cartridges. It's closer to vaping than smoking but I overall it was a thousand times easier to phase off those than cigarettes.

There's a ton of other chemicals in cigarettes...that's why they can be so hard to kick.

I chewed/smoked from 1993 to the early 2000s...I quit cold turkey and save the occasional cigar (VERY occasional), I haven't smoked since. I still miss smoking to this day but even with that, I'd never go back to it. Too much $$, too unhealthy, too heavily regulated (can't smoke here, can't smoke there). I'll be honest, had vaping been around back then, I probably would have looked into it.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
How prevalent is chewing in America? I feel it died in the 2000s but chewing has always been more of an at home thing instead of in public so it's hard to gauge.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
How prevalent is chewing in America? I feel it died in the 2000s but chewing has always been more of an at home thing instead of in public so it's hard to gauge.

I see it all the time in KY...

NexusX

Astra Superstar

I haven't seen proper "chewing" in a long time. I see people "dip" all the time though. I feel that that is more of a Southern thing though.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I see people "dip" all the time though. I feel that that is more of a Southern thing though.

It's not, it's everywhere and it's disgusting. I see kids and guys all the time with coffee cups or gatorade bottles spitting every couple minutes. The gatorade bottles are especially gross because they're clear and you can see all that nasty shit. It's not just white trash either a lot of preppy or jock suburban kids do it.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Yikes. Only other country where I saw people chewing and spitting was Myanmar.