Destiny of an Emperor

$CASHMONEY$

Edo Express Delivery Guy
picked this up about a week ago for 12 bucks and i was pretty excited...but low and behold its ANOTHER game that my shitty fc twin can't start up..

so thats castlevania III
the entire dragon warrior series (i think)....

what other games don't work on this soon to be doorstop??

Chainclaw

Geese's Thug
I would assume the list of games here that work with the RetroDuo won't work with traditional famiclones. The list only does a good job covering NES games, and not many Famicom games.

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114088

Compatible

* Castlevania III Dracula’s Curse (Verified working on video)
* Gauntlet - Black Tengen Version (Verified working on video)
* Chiller (Verified working on video)
* Pacmania (Verified working on video)
* Klax (Verified working on video)
* Batman 1 (Verified working on video)
* Startropics 1 & 2 (Verified working on video)
* Adv. of Bayou Billy (Verified working on video)
* Bible Adventures (Verified working on video)
* Sunday Funday (Verified working on video)
* Quattro Adventure - all games (Verified working on video)
* Journey to Silius (Verified working on video)
* Gilligan's Island (Verified working on video)
* Tecmo World Cup Soccer (Verified working on video)

Incompatible

* Rolling Thunder (Verified incompatibile on video)
* 720 (Reported)
* Battletoads (Verified, hangs after level 2)
* Paperboy (Verified)

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
General Discussion for Neo topics

what is so hard to understand here

Koopa64

Sieger's Squire
Why do you kids keep buying those utter crap Famiclones?? Buy a Front-Loading or Toploading NES and you won't have any problems at all.

100_1379.jpg

The Toploader is in the middle, the other two units are Front-Loaders.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
When did Destiny of an Emperor come out on the Neo?

Koopa64

Sieger's Squire
Somebody ported it a year ago, CASHMONEY is playing it on a Neoclone called the FCTwin (not to be confused with FCTwin) and is complaining that it isn't playing.

$CASHMONEY$

Edo Express Delivery Guy
General Discussion for Neo topics

what is so hard to understand here

ouch
How do you kids pay for this shit??????
ouch
its hard to understand
if you
are a
complete
retard
ouch
When did Destiny of an Emperor come out on the Neo?
ouch
Somebody ported it a year ago, CASHMONEY is playing it on a Neoclone called the FCTwin (not to be confused with FCTwin) and is complaining that it isn't playing.

wtf?! if you've got hate in your heart let it out............

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
If you're thinking about getting an fc mobile (handheld nes) it has an even smaller WORKING library. Cool but disappointing.

Koopa64

Sieger's Squire
wtf?! if you've got hate in your heart let it out............

Nah, I was just poking fun. :p

If you're thinking about getting an fc mobile (handheld nes) it has an even smaller WORKING library. Cool but disappointing.

I'm not even sure if a portable NES would be efficient. The cartridges are needlessly big (considering the size of the PCBs inside) which makes it hard to take more than 3 games outside the house.

... Not to mention NES clones are such pieces of garbage, it'd almost be worth getting some hacker (like one off Benheck) to make a portable NES using original hardware for you. But then the cartridge issue comes up again...

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
All I need is Metroid & Kid Icarus and they work. I have a nomad so I gave up on practicality a while back. I'd probably buy a shoe box sized "portable" NG Home system or MVS just to play what I want, when I want. Sick, I know.

$CASHMONEY$

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I have a nomad so I gave up on practicality a while back. I'd probably buy a shoe box sized "portable" NG Home system or MVS just to play what I want, when I want. Sick, I know.

now thats funny....

so what is this fc mobile?? i've never heard of it.....

Koopa64

Sieger's Squire
http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20080428/fc-mobile-portable-nes-game-player/

The FC Mobile is quite literally, a portable fami-clone. The only problems it has are also apparent on normal fami-clones, which is everything.

This is actually not a bad option for playing original NES games on the go since your options for playing the original carts away from your home consoles is extremely slim, but there's always something better. Non-purists would go the emu route and get a PSP or something but I assume most people here are in fact, purists. :p

$CASHMONEY$

Edo Express Delivery Guy
thanks for the link..... thats a pretty interesting device they cooked up.... good thing i didn't get my hopes up, cause that thing is laughable....

nobody ever looks good playing portable games in public (unless your under the age of 10)... but you'd really take the cake with one of those lol.....

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
The Super Game Axe Color portable Famicom that my brother has works okay, but the build quality is not great. A couple of the buttons don't respond real great, and it's the second one that was sent to him. The first one had non-working buttons altogether.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The destiny of an emperor is to take the most beautiful women of his dominion and make a harem out of them, the imperial harem only sanctioned for the emperor himself, all the most exquisite women of the empire! all for me, all insatiable, all gorgeous and all thirsty for my imperial gargantua!

That is the destiny of an emperor, everything else is either an afterthought or a requisite to maintain the hundreds of women that belong to such harem. Damn I would have been the best emperor ever! I would have run things Cobra Kai style!