Dat halo

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Anyone check out the Halo infinite multiplayer that came out? It's free on steam so I've been playing this weekend. It's pretty fun.

Lagduf

If I change my Custom, Rank. I lose The 15YR Tag.,
Halo Infinite Multiplayer is F2P.

It’s the best Halo multi since Halo 3.

They’ve done a great job.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
I didnt play Halo 4 or 5's MP, but I did enjoy Halo 3, and ODST. I did play both 4 and 5's campaign, which I will with Infinite as well. But yeah man, Infinite's MP is quite fun!

Though I hate the level progression. It's achingly slow. You only get 50pts for a completed game, and all the points you get during a match apparently mean squat.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
Halo 2 MP was the shit but that was a long time ago. I might check this one out though. It's been a long time since I played online.

GhostSeed

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I've put about 12-15 hours in so far, it's pretty great. I really like the "total control" mode.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
I've put about 12-15 hours in so far, it's pretty great. I really like the "total control" mode.
Yeah Im liking that mode, in one of the big maps. The one that has that huge pit in the middle.

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
Played it today with a couple buds. Haven't played a Halo game since Reach, and haven't cared about Halo multiplayer since 3.

Had a blast. Game feels like 3 in the best way, and it's refreshing to play a multiplayer shooter in 2021 that isn't character based, or has perks/skills/streaks or a hardcore meta to keep up with. Just a good time all around. I think I'm hooked, too bad the cosmetic grind looks brutal

jro

Gonna take a lot
I originally had zero intention of playing it, but given that it's both F2P and apparently fun, polished, and actually a properly finished game instead of so many other WTF releases this year, yeah, I'm gonna give it a shot.

Lagduf

Quick play is a blast. The event is fun. Haven’t touched ranked yet.

Progression for me has been fine. Some of the challenges are dumb but given the length of the seasons I don’t foresee any problems completing them if you play regularly.

I just hope there will be some cosmetic unlocks keyed to the campaign.

Azathoth

Edo Express Delivery Guy
30fps on my original Xbox One was a bit unexpected, but I got used to it.

Lagduf

Just here to say Halo is still fucking great.

Have not had this much fun in a competitive multiplayer FPS in awhile.