Darksoft's CPS3 SuperBios Cart conversion service(MuLtI-GaMe)+Standard SH2 cart conversion

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Maack is a user here, he's in Brazil. I don't speak Portuguese so I have no clue what his video says. Hie does give credit to RAZOOLA and DARKSOFT though, that I know.

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
He says that the work belong to Darksoft and not razoola.

I've only asked that because i noticed he has a web site and is offering the same service as mitsurugi-w.

Kagaden

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Mitsurugi,

This is neomog who was in contact with you last week. I got my account validated (yay!) When you have a minute please send me a PM :) I'm still interested in our transaction.

Cheers!
-K

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Mitsurugi,

This is neomog who was in contact with you last week. I got my account validated (yay!) When you have a minute please send me a PM :) I'm still interested in our transaction.

Cheers!
-K

Looks like you still can't receive PMs. I sent an email to you instead.

WilalvesBR

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I don't want to be mean, but is this guy working with you and darksoft or just looking to make some money with your work?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82gcESOgMI0

The name is familiar but doesn't work with us. I'll ask Darksoft if he knows him.

Maack is a user here, he's in Brazil. I don't speak Portuguese so I have no clue what his video says. Hie does give credit to RAZOOLA and DARKSOFT though, that I know.

Yes he's offering the SuperBios install service but only on 28F400 larger bios chip + a copy of the CD-ROM for custom SH2. He doesn't reprogram 29FS400 TSOP bios chip and no standard SH2 cpu install neither.

He's noob with the process, lots of incorrect arguments on his video and also on his brazilian eBay auction where he also offer his services.

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes he's offering the SuperBios install service but only on 28F400 larger bios chip + a copy of the CD-ROM for custom SH2. He doesn't reprogram 29FS400 TSOP bios chip and no standard SH2 cpu install neither.

He's noob with the process, lots of incorrect arguments on his video and also on his brazilian eBay auction where he also offer his services.

I've been doing this for awhile now. My advice is to AVOID the PSOP 29F400 chips completely. I originally preferred the A and B carts and I bought a lot of the PSOP chips but now I won't use them. The only time I would recommend them at all is if there is never a possibility of changing the bios in the future. These chips are very hard to remove with out damaging traces even with the proper equipment to remove surface mount chips. I have repaired many carts from people with broken traces after the removal of these chips. Therefore I will only use the TSOP chips on the security carts.

And honestly, if you are only replacing the bios and want to use the PSOP chips they are so easy to solder down that almost anyone could probably do that themselves if they had just rudimentary soldering skills and a chip programmer.

darksoft

DO NOT ASK ROT, FOR ACCOUNT DELETION, WHEN HE'S ON
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Mmmm a copy of my CD???

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Latest test of a game converted to work on a black CPS2 pcb (uses LEOs rom conversion kit for this game):

23wjy8y.jpg

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
PM'ed, thanks for providing this service to the community!

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many people have asked if I still do this service. Yes. I will do it as long as I am able. I am currently looking for another source for SH2s as I have single-handedly run my US supplier completely out. I have 6 left in stock currently.

Price will remain the same. But now I am sending copies of the FINAL version of the CD. You can still however donate 30euro to Darksoft to receive the Collector's CD set.

Macck

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Hi,

I'm NOT offering the same product that Darksoft and Mitsurugi-w. I've bought a 28F400 from Joerg Hartenberger and have here ONLY ONE 28F400. I don't have skills to swap the custom SH2 to a standard SH2 i just swaped the 28F400.

I bought from Joerg when i've bought some Naomi FC readers. He sent me the 28F400 and the CD image. I've never sold any CD-copy to anyone in the world and never sold the other 28F400.

After 2 days that i bought the 28F400 i see that the Darksoft and Joerg, were no longer working together.

Youtube video deleted and sorry any inconvenience to you.

[]'Macck

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I'm NOT offering the same product that Darksoft and Mitsurugi-w. I've bought a 28F400 from Joerg Hartenberger and have here ONLY ONE 28F400. I don't have skills to swap the custom SH2 to a standard SH2 i just swaped the 28F400.

I bought from Joerg when i've bought some Naomi FC readers. He sent me the 28F400 and the CD image. I've never sold any CD-copy to anyone in the world and never sold the other 28F400.

After 2 days that i bought the 28F400 i see that the Darksoft and Joerg, were no longer working together.

Youtube video deleted and sorry any inconvenience to you.

[]'Macck

No problems. All good.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Thanks to Mitsurugi-w and Darksoft!

Received my cart yesterday and tossed it in a 3S setup I bought as dead over 3 years ago. Fired right up.

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to Mitsurugi-w and Darksoft!

Received my cart yesterday and tossed it in a 3S setup I bought as dead over 3 years ago. Fired right up.

Glad you are happy.

Zangrief

Kula's Candy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many people have asked if I still do this service. Yes. I will do it as long as I am able. I am currently looking for another source for SH2s as I have single-handedly run my US supplier completely out. I have 6 left in stock currently.

Price will remain the same. But now I am sending copies of the FINAL version of the CD. You can still however donate 30euro to Darksoft to receive the Collector's CD set.
Bump for when my new account can send PM's.

darksoft

DO NOT ASK ROT, FOR ACCOUNT DELETION, WHEN HE'S ON
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

Zangrief

Kula's Candy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sending a PM does not seem to be a "permission" I have on this forum, or possibly I'm an idiot, but at least I'm an idiot with $$, and I'm seeking your services for the SH2 swap. How else may I contact you?

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sending a PM does not seem to be a "permission" I have on this forum, or possibly I'm an idiot, but at least I'm an idiot with $$, and I'm seeking your services for the SH2 swap. How else may I contact you?

I sent an email to you. I just ordered a new batch of SH2s but it will probably be around 3 weeks until I can do any more SH2 swaps. Hopefully they will arrive quicker than they promised.

Zangrief

Kula's Candy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks, I received my SH2 swapped cartridge from Mitsurugi-w yesterday, and holy shit, I'm playing my CPS3 again for the first time since '08 (or even perhaps '07). He's got a new batch of SH2 chips in and I HIGHLY recommend to anyone with a dead cartridge that's been on the fence about the swap to beg, steal, or borrow the funds for Darksoft's SuperBIOS work and Mitsurugi-w's service. He answered my numerous inquiries immediately, did a professional job on the cartridge, and expertly packed it for return shipping.

I've never even seen Red Earth or the JoJo games in arcades, so this is a trip! P.S. Red Earth is screaming for hanging out with Alice D.

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks, I received my SH2 swapped cartridge from Mitsurugi-w yesterday, and holy shit, I'm playing my CPS3 again for the first time since '08 (or even perhaps '07). He's got a new batch of SH2 chips in and I HIGHLY recommend to anyone with a dead cartridge that's been on the fence about the swap to beg, steal, or borrow the funds for Darksoft's SuperBIOS work and Mitsurugi-w's service. He answered my numerous inquiries immediately, did a professional job on the cartridge, and expertly packed it for return shipping.

I've never even seen Red Earth or the JoJo games in arcades, so this is a trip! P.S. Red Earth is screaming for hanging out with Alice D.

Thanks for the screaming endorsement! Glad you are happy!