Darksoft's CPS3 SuperBios Cart conversion service(MuLtI-GaMe)+Standard SH2 cart conversion

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

Can you realise this operation for a man live to France ?
2. Convert your cartridge to use a standard SH2 processor rather than the custom SH2 currently installed. Read below for details!

Thanks.
Eric

Yes. In fact I have another customer in France right now. The shipping will be more expensive, of course. If I use US Postal Service it will cost about $25 more. Or I can ship any way you prefer since you will pay the difference anyway.

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump! These SH2 carts are becoming popular. Especially in Europe. I've been testing a new version of the ISO. All games work except 2I (will be added soon). It just feels right. It feels...perfect. I hope people will start chiming in as they receive their carts!!

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
when you say will be added soon, will that require an update to the SH2 or the ISO? If it's to the SH2, can we update the SH2 from an ISO image?

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when you say will be added soon, will that require an update to the SH2 or the ISO? If it's to the SH2, can we update the SH2 from an ISO image?

The SH2 is just the processor. No updating. I just received the final version of each bios for testing. These bios should not need any further updating. The ISO is the only thing that would be updated. So updating from now on is as simple as downloading an ISO and rewriting the game.

Standard SH2 version is nearly 100% since it doesn't require tables (except for 2I). Dark will finish the ISOs for the custom version soon. He's on vacation now so maybe a few weeks. Carts can be converted now and just wait for the ISO to be updated. But like I said, the SH2 version plays every game except 2I right now and they play flawless!

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Video showing a short overview of the standard SH-2 version of the SuperBios:

Last edited:

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to re-upload the last video. Link fixed above.

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have few standard SH-2 carts I can sell outright.

$200 shipped in the US. Everyone else pays for the extra shipping.

First come, first serve!

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think I was clear but the CD I will be including currently is not final. Neither version plays all 6 games yet. Once Darksoft gets back from vacation he will complete the ISOs and release them for download. You will need to burn a new disk.

Right now the custom version plays NG, 2I, and 3S rev A.
Standard version plays all games except 2I. (Jojo 1 and 2, NG, Warzard, 3S rev. A and B)

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! Glad you are happy!

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. I can have these shipped the next day!

liwer

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to recommend the work of Mitsurugi-w, I send my dead cartridge Street Fighter 3rd Strike from Venezuela, in less than 24 hours I repair and return shipping. I have it in my hands and working very well with my CPS3 board ..

I recommend it to everyone who wants to do the work, it is worth.

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to recommend the work of Mitsurugi-w, I send my dead cartridge Street Fighter 3rd Strike from Venezuela, in less than 24 hours I repair and return shipping. I have it in my hands and working very well with my CPS3 board ..

I recommend it to everyone who wants to do the work, it is worth.

Thanks a lot! Glad you are pleased!

BTW, we have released a new tool to help collectors with working carts:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...s-with-working-battery-powered-security-carts!!

THE1337ROB

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Mitsurugi-w is perhaps one of the most honest and straight-forward people that I’ve ever done business with. I sent him a couple carts for conversion and battery replacement. He encountered a problem with one and immediately sent me a detailed email outlining my options. He converted my SFIII TS to the SuperBios and even shipped it back to me priority mail. If you are interested in having this done so you don’t have to live in constant fear of your battery dying, or killing the cart trying to replace it yourself, then this is the man to go with. Perhaps one day, I'll pony up for the standard sh2 conversion...

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can now use the SuperBIOS to revive a suicided black CPS2 All-in-one pcb:

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am now using brand new SH-2 chips. The order of new chips came in and are working flawlessly. Will be reordering these chips as they have exceeded expectations:

Also, you may choose for me to put a custom, professionally printed, die-cut label on your cart if you so desire!! (Thanks Alex!!):

2jey3py.jpg

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
A thing of beauty. Awesome work Jeremy and a pleasure dealing with you. Some of the best money I have ever spent.

image.jpg

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats the price again on the mod? I may just pick one up and sell my 2i kit to cover it... Copied arts, but still.

Just to convert a dead cart? That's $150 for the SH-2 and bios swap. I also have a few carts I can sell outright. $200 each. No donor required. I've been selling quite a few of those on ebay but the fees suck...