Darksoft's CPS3 SuperBios Cart conversion service(MuLtI-GaMe)+Standard SH2 cart conversion

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Mitsurugi-W's standard SH3 carts rule! I got mine a few days ago, and it works beautifully!

I'm still shocked we have CPS3 cracked already; didn't think it'd happen for a few more years.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
Received my standard SH2 cart and gotta say it's the best solution for CPS3, hands down. Easy to use and setup. If you want to get into CPS3, this is the way to go. If you've already got a CPS3 setup, get the additional SIMMs you need and grab this cart and never have to change carts and cds again. :)

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This service is still going strong! Also, I made another video featuring the new version of our very own Artemio's CPS2Black tool.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Where do you guys purchase extra simms for this?

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice! I plan on doing this to a SFZ3 I picked up. :D Looking forward to the jumper vid ;)

Don't think I will ACTUALLY make a jumper vid. Though a seperate tech thread could be started with conversion reports. I can tell you now that if you want to use the 32mb mask roms for GFX and SND off of a CPS2 b-board or burn your own eproms for any game that uses a G pal, you simply remove the two jumpers from the bottom jumper array at the bottom of the pcb that I showed you. So basically all four jumper pads are open.

Where do you guys purchase extra simms for this?

Naturally, the best thing to do would be to just rewrite the SIMM that is on your dead All-in-one pcb. The CPS3 used the same 32mb SIMMS for three games. Warzard, Jojo, and SF3:NG. After those games they were never used again and became almost worthless. If you converted to a different game you removed the 32mb and replaced it with a 128mb. I have a handful of them that I was given in deals over the years. Funny that I have use for them once again after all this time. They pop up on ebay and probably won't be hard to find if you posted a want thread.

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mitsu is the iron master and has helped a lot on this project... so if you need a conversion get in touch with him.

Aww shucks....

I got my superbios cart a few days ago and it's AMAZING! thank you Mitsu and Darksoft!

Thank you, sir. Darksoft knows CPS3 inside and out. I have an affinity for the hardware itself. It has gotten a bad rap over the years as being 'fragile'. This is bullshit. The carts usually die for a reason. Most of the time it is because the cart loses contact while being powered on. Clean your cart contacts, people. And make sure you NEVER remove a working cart while it is powered on. That is an insta-kill if it is still battery powered.

And by the way, I actually LOVE changing CPS3 batteries. Most people are scared to do it. It gives me a boner. Just sayin'. I still do it for $40 and have done it for members here and on other forums.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
mmmm... $40 and it gives Mits a boner......

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Now I know why you needed the saturn with the sh2 lol. Well ism till keeping an eye out and lurking for broken saturns and 32x for you buddy.

Dion

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I know why you needed the saturn with the sh2 lol. Well ism till keeping an eye out and lurking for broken saturns and 32x for you buddy.

Thanks. I appreciate it but it is no longer necessary to use Saturns or 32Xs. We have been using brand new chips for a few months now.

thchardcore

Another Striker
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Picked one of these up lately from Jeremy. After I contacted him, he had it out in the mail the next day. Service and product were top notch - looks and runs factory. Great deal for the money. Happy customer.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Picked one of these up lately from Jeremy. After I contacted him, he had it out in the mail the next day. Service and product were top notch - looks and runs factory. Great deal for the money. Happy customer.

WOW

Such amaze

so quality

so superbios