CPS2 alien Vs Predator(A and B board) pheonixed

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hey everybody,
I am selling my copy of Pheonixed AVP for the CPS2 its a US blue version and comes with both the A and B boards. I'll get some pictures later to post up, the case has a crack in the corner sadly.

I'm looking to get 250 shipped all fees covered in the US.
Need money to pay bills cuz my work just hired more dumb people and cut my hours so far back I'm tearing my hair out hahahah and I ran out of car parts to sell.

If you got any questions feel free to message me.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Man that's some STV pricing right there. Undamned was selling a green board for far less, given it was B only but it wasn't phoenixed and it was nowhere near $450. I'm unsure if the US version of this goes for much more, so if it does, my apologies.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Man that's some STV pricing right there. Undamned was selling a green board for far less, given it was B only but it wasn't phoenixed and it was nowhere near $450. I'm unsure if the US version of this goes for much more, so if it does, my apologies.
Legit questions and don't be sorry. I just based this off the pricing ive seen around on the net. I've seen these things mainly sell just the A board for anywhere from $350 to $400( usually japanese ones) and that's not including shipping. And the A board I got from Fox1s group buy and that's like $50 of the cost lol. So the board im asking $400 for but it's also free shipping which is gonna cost about $20-$30 these things are massive hahaha.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Whoops revised my listing hahahha found a few on eBay that sold for around $350 with just the B board so lowered the price to $changed to $350

Last edited:

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...Some-CPS2-Games-Powered-Gear-1944-D-amp-D-etc

Ya undamned is selling his Green B Board without battery (thought it had batter) with avalaunch roms for $195.

Like I said, unsure if US ver is worth more though. But I'm pretty certain $450 is some akiba-connect/Arcade tower pricing. I dont think any cps2 games hit that range except maybe pro gear.
Haha I'll be dammed. But yeah like I said I've seen a few for anywhere from $300-$550 somemeth A&B board some with just the B board and priced it in the middle. I checked again and lowered the price lol.

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
The US version typically goes for more. If I were to sell my US B-board, I would price it at like 250-280usd shipped. Less if to a homey, more if it was going to a flipper douche.

What do I know though, I usually pass on good deals to the homeboys, unless I really need cash or something to buy crack rock.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
The US version typically goes for more. If I were to sell my US B-board, I would price it at like 250-280usd shipped. Less if to a homey, more if it was going to a flipper douche.

What do I know though, I usually pass on good deals to the homeboys, unless I really need cash or something to buy crack rock.
Hahahah good old crack rocks ;). Thanks for the inout guys let me readjust the pricing again lol.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
I'd say Gief is probably right on the money, $250 range for the blue board. Harder to come by than the japanese version and easier to read. Lol.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
From what i've seen, they almost always usually go for the same price (JP/US) with blue being slightly higher.

Feebay prices are retarded.AvP has always been going for a lot more on feebay then on the forum. I've seen it as low as 160 all the way to 230ish on here, with pristine ones 250.

If we want to start taking ebay prices super serial then look at whats available for Street fighter Alpha

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Arcade-Jukeboxes-Pinball-/66502/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=Street+fighter+Alpha

I've seen someone buy one for $200 and $130 like a year and half ago and it still makes no sense to me.

If we break this down in pricing, A-board is ~50 so you are paying 300 dollars for a B board. At that price it isn't even remotely a deal, you might as well go on the bay or buy a better game such as Super Turbo.

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Like I said, unsure if US ver is worth more though. But I'm pretty certain $450 is some akiba-connect/Arcade tower pricing. I dont think any cps2 games hit that range except maybe pro gear.
Hyper Street Fighter, Pro Gear, and Rockman (1) can all do in the $400 range if fully original / battery.

Super Muscle Bomber, Super Street Fighter II The New Challengers, Powered Gear and AvP are all in that 2nd tier of $200-250. Battle Circuit is approaching that level.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
Hyper Street Fighter, Pro Gear, and Rockman (1) can all do in the $400 range if fully original / battery.

Super Muscle Bomber, Super Street Fighter II The New Challengers, Powered Gear and AvP are all in that 2nd tier of $200-250. Battle Circuit is approaching that level.

I think you meant SSFII Turbo, not New Challengers.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Whoops revised my listing hahahha found a few on eBay that sold for around $350 with just the B board so lowered the price to $changed to $350

You also need to take off 15% or whatever it is these days for ebay fees to get a real price.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
You also need to take off 15% or whatever it is these days for ebay fees to get a real price.

Which he is still asking to cover the paypal fees which is 2.9%+ $.30c.

Keep in mind you're still not doing anyone favors if all you do is take off the feebay 12-15%, that is just a good starting idea for a community based forum. Ebay is what gets that percent of profit, not the seller. So really, you are just saving yourself the money if you don't cut off the feebay and paypal tax.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I did say I saw one sell for $350 for just the B board and I'm asking $350 shipped for both A and B board hahahha.
Which he is still asking to cover the paypal fees which is 2.9%+ $.30c.

Keep in mind you're still not doing anyone favors if all you do is take off the feebay 12-15%, that is just a good starting idea for a community based forum. Ebay is what gets that percent of profit, not the seller. So really, you are just saving yourself the money if you don't cut off the feebay and paypal tax.
And I did not ask for PayPal fees. I thought i said the $350 covers all PayPal fees and shipping cost I must of worded it poorly when I guess I should of said $350 shipped and no PayPal fees hahahah my bad.
250 is a solid fair price on this. 350 for the flippers.
So you're saying $250 just for the B board or both A and B?

Last edited:

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I appreciate the input everybody, I just gotta search around harder next time to price it accordingly. Lowered te price to $300 shipped. Financial stuff came up so thats why I am getting rid of it.

Last edited:

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Realistically, you can ask whatever you want. Whether it sells or you get laughed out of town is another matter.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I did say I saw one sell for $350 for just the B board and I'm asking $350 shipped for both A and B board hahahha.

And I just checked completed ebay listings and saw that seven blue boards AvP boards sold for an average of $267 shipped (some of those had A+B).

What did you pay for it originally?

Last edited:

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0

Seeing an exception does not make that the going rate. I think what people are very nicely telling you is that $300 for both is the top of the market and if you really want to sell, $250 is where you should price it. It's up to you whether you want to take that advice.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Seeing an exception does not make that the going rate. I think what people are very nicely telling you is that $300 for both is the top of the market and if you really want to sell, $250 is where you should price it. It's up to you whether you want to take that advice.
(And that isn't an exception most I found on the bay were $300+ just for the B board lol, but like I said I gotta search better next time)
I dropped it to $300 shipped.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Time to stop posting from my tablet hahaha. It keeps double posting.....