count your blessings

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Take your baby by the wrist
And in her mouth an amethyst
And in her eyes two sapphires blue
And you need her and she needs you

I don't know what the meaning of Dance Hall Days by Wang Chung is-- I just wish I had grabbed my girlfriend by the wrist last night.

I witnessed her get hit by a car last night about 2 feet in front of me, carrying her about 25 - 30 feet down the street. It was traumatizing. I've seen some shit but never to anyone I even remotely cared about.

She is fine, she only broke her ankle, but trust me it looked like in the movies and I thought she was dead for a few minutes when I ran to carry her out of the street. If you ever wanted to see a humbled Sylvie then you should've been there. But I'm making this post to tell you that I wore a rosary I never wear last night with a picture of St. Rita on it. I'm not religious, just superstitious, and you should today please embrace your loved ones regardless of your faith.

xoxo
Sylvie

PS: the reason she's fine is because I am an angel, not because of a God . . . he's long detached from Earthly delights . . . ;)

• Wow
Reactions: J-P

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Woah. Holy shit Sylvie. Glad she is ok! That's crazy. Hope she wasnt at fault, and can sue the idiot driver!

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Oh yeah, the dude sped off.... ran her over some more and sped off. I'm almost glad I don't know who did it, or that he didn't get out of his car, because I tend to be a little aggressive . and it would hurt more to attach a face to whoever did this tbh

mhell06

n00b
Wow. Never been i that situation, but I hope I would never just speed of and leave like that dude did. Would've worse not knowing for your whole life if I had killed someone or not, than to face the consequences.

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Sorry for the experience, Sylvie. I'm glad she's gonna pull through. I'd bet anything that the driver was an Illinois politician.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
I am so very sorry to hear that, Sylvie. I am really glad that she was ultimately ok and that you were there to aid her. Stay strong girl.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Thanks guys, its all good, it just made me feel like I needed to share the surge of empathy, and the symbolic instance of luck that she & I experienced. Obviously I am quite emotional right now so I'm gonna shameless;ly cry a little bit in this thread, lol

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
That's fucked, that driver deserves a beating. I don't even know what I would do in that situation. Glad she's okay!

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Apparently it was a pizza delivery car. We got his plate numbers

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Damn, that is scary and traumatizing. I hope you sue him for everything he got.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
I’m glad to hear that things are better than they could have been. I could only imagine that type of panic, though. My apologies, for you both having to go through this.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Has anyone ever actually counted their blessings? What number did you get to?

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
The blessing in lachlan’s life:

japan-mcdonads-adult-creampie-dessert-featured.jpg

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Apparently it was a pizza delivery car. We got his plate numbers
That's good there, I'm sure Chi-town has plenty of cameras or business in the vicinity of the accident. Time to lawyer up...

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Wow fuck that guy with a spiked dildo. Glad everything turned out "okay" all things considered.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
@basic has some advanced theories about how i'm lying about this story.

i'm trying to get him to provoke me to share the photos of me tending to my girlfriend who is about to pass out on the sidewalk from shock (yes they exist) but i need some seriously convincing troll attempts to get me to do it...

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
@basic has some advanced theories about how i'm lying about this story.

i'm trying to get him to provoke me to share the photos of me tending to my girlfriend who is about to pass out on the sidewalk from shock (yes they exist) but i need some seriously convincing troll attempts to get me to do it...
that would not be a classy move by me

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
on the plus side, even though it sucks to watch her limp, she looks almost exactly like Svetlana from The Sopranos, if she were in her 20s .

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I am very glad your girlfriend is okay.

Please do sue the ever living shit out of the driver, but also the business he worked for (esp if it’s corporate) if he was on the clock.

Did he drive away? That certainly sounds like felony territory. No business wants to deal with their employee pulling shit like that.

I hope her ankle injury heals well and does not cause complications further down the line.

Last edited: