carlossal's Spamming frenzy.... STOP IT!

carlossal

n00b
Maybe 8 man is wrong i watch a vid on youtube and i saw that it isnt all the same type of gameplay but parts were similar ill watch a better one

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
My pc died but i rarely use it my phone isnt the best but it does what i want. In terms of arranging meet ups i would use my facebook site but i could post a thread letting people know whats going on on here :)

This aint fookin facebook....

I also merged all THREE of your threads....

I'm relaxing tonight.... i've also had enough of drama this week... Relax... read the forums some more...

xROTx

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
why would anyone waste time watching a youtube video of someone else's opinion and not play the game in an emulator and form your own opinion?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
why would anyone waste time watching a youtube video of someone else's opinion and not play the game in an emulator and form your own opinion?

Because there are more hours worth of games released on a daily basis than there are hours in the day so it's impossible to play them all to test them maybe?

carlossal

n00b
I dont normally watch any but I watched some vids to look at gameplay i dont normally have the sound on. I bough a 4 slot cab recently so i researched the games if i like how they look ill buy them and play them.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I dont normally watch any but I watched some vids to look at gameplay i dont normally have the sound on. I bough a 4 slot cab recently so i researched the games if i like how they look ill buy them and play them.

Why don't you have the sound on? This thread is weird.

carlossal

n00b
Im only looking at the game play. I dont want to hear people talking. It was more a reply to what opethian was saying about forming opinions on other peoples

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
This thread/stick+hornets nest=op butt blasted.

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
scunthorpe pls

market is members only

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Love all the drama that happens in NG more than EastEnders...