Car Drama and random happy accidents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
How the fuck did I miss this thread the first time?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
What's the purpose of bamping this old thread?

I was out of my mind at the time (don't ask) - We'll say I got "chocolate wasted" and leave it at that.

Glad to see Dash K' is gone now.

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
the first post could be "my car had a coolant leak, i called up my dad and he came with some water and we drove home."

one time i ran out of gas on my way to a gas station, as always, after work. called up my boss and he gave me a ride to my other boss's house to pick up a gas tank and then to fill it up.:tickled:

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
the first post could be "my car had a coolant leak, i called up my dad and he came with some water and we drove home."

one time i ran out of gas on my way to a gas station, as always, after work. called up my boss and he gave me a ride to my other boss's house to pick up a gas tank and then to fill it up.:tickled:

I once ran out of gas on a hill that was one lane each way and I was going up.
awesome

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
ha ha ha, I remember this thread. Classic Greg: He tells a story that reveals how pathetic he is, then claims it was all made up when everyone piled on him. What a goof.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
The good news is, that car died (Head Gasket), I bought a newish car and won't have more car drama for a least 6 years.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
"The only place that's open is Walgreens. Let's stop there. So we go in there and stop. I've worked there, so I know the lay of the place. I take the empty jugs, and proceed straight to the sink at the photo center. The clerk (a black dude) up front is befuddled. "What are you doing? He asks. "My Anti-Free is leaking, and I need water to get home. He was visably taken aback at my brashness and street smarts. I look like some 9-5 middle mannered, stereotypical suburban office cubicle slave. I thank him and continue on my way.

Oh Greg.

SSS

neo retired
Greg's new car is bulletproof. Except when he's sitting at a stop light and a black person pulls up alongside. As Greg glances over then eyes back center muttering "oh shit" under his breath, his car senses his elevated heart rate, and slight tremor of his hands on the wheel as his knuckles turn white gripping with all his might. The car shares this feeling, misfires then the engine shuts down.

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
Greg's new car is bulletproof. Except when he's sitting at a stop light and a black person pulls up alongside. As Greg glances over then eyes back center muttering "oh shit" under his breath, his car senses his elevated heart rate, and slight tremor of his hands on the wheel as his knuckles turn white gripping with all his might. The car shares this feeling, misfires then the engine shuts down.

At that point, the car stereo starts to play rap music

Fett

Camel Slug
Someone fucking needs to.

People like him need help.

How can you be so dependent on a gaming forum to sustain your life?

QFE
True words from someone not dependent on gaming forum approval.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
I get it sage.

I think the forum as a whole
should chip in for a russian mail order bride for greg.
maybe a red head.
feisty.
boss him around.
etc etc.

Igniz v2

whinny little kid, why r teens so angry, needs sec
ahahahhahaha re-bump, How on earth did I miss this. "I had a mexican coke that I didn't want at lunch, no appetite for it. I drank it now. It gave me the jitters."

Marek

Banned
I love how black people say 'white boy/girl wasted' and Greg thinks 'chocolate wasted' is something special

Brashness and street smarts are not on your list of applicable adjectives.

Edit : Nice re-bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.