Captain Tomaday

Zhar Johnson

Cheng's Errand Boy
Hello,

So for all of you out there that have played Captain Tomaday, how is it? challenging? Entertaining? The bosses? I have not been able to find much out there ao I dont know. And what about Twinkle Star Sprites? How much fun is Twinkle Star Sprites? is it worth purchasing? I like shooters but its not all i play and i luckily have almost all of them for the neo geo except for a couple. are Andros Dunos, view point and twinkle star sprites worth putting in the effort to find a copy? Let me know what you all think.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yes to everything, now hurry and get them all!

Cap Tomaday is wacky beyond belief and the closest refference I can think of is that it plays like a twinbee.

Twinkle Stars Sprites is addictive and goes beyond the borders of shmups with puzzle elements.

Andro Dunos is cool as hell, but you won;t think so right away, you'll have to work hard to have fun with this one, but once you get it you'll have a hell of a ride, plus I feel that it shares a lot of similarities with PC Engine horis with all the crazy weapon system and what have you. Hey in the mean time check on ASOII now that is pure old school bliss.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Captain Tomaday is weird. It's too short, the music and sound effects get pretty annoying, and the gameplay overall is "meh." The fact that it's Visco should tell you what to expect -- a mediocre, unfinished-feeling game. But still a good curiosity as a later Neo entry.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
HATED IT
menInFilm.jpg

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Capt tomaday is fun.
kinda one of those games that goes on forever if
you're a play it and beat it guy though.

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Captain Tomaday silly but difficult beside it playing like twinbee.

I wouldn't say a top tier shooter for the neogeo,but still worth checking out.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
maybe i should give this game a second chance

Zhar Johnson

Cheng's Errand Boy
Well I got CT. I bought a copy off gargoyle7. This game could suck except that they added the pills and the clone which makes it a constant goal to have double mutant carrots or monkeys, etc. it is a good start and certainly very fun, but could have used a lil more TLC in my opinion. I would have to agree with TRON. no where near ar good as Strikers, pulstar, prehistoric 2, it competes best with ghost pilots although it is a lil more fun in my opinion.