famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Rich, white, senile, war criminal, sexual predator

This describes both candidates. Murica.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Justin Amash is running for president, apparently. If he gets the libertarian nomination, it might make the difference this November.

I won't be blaming Amash if it does end up making the difference, but I guess the losers will have a scapegoat either way.

Xavier

Ikari Warrior
20 Year Member
Justin Amash is running for president, apparently. If he gets the libertarian nomination, it might make the difference this November.

I won't be blaming Amash if it does end up making the difference, but I guess the losers will have a scapegoat either way.

Seems kind of a dick move to me.

There was like four Republicans running against Trump during this primary. I think Weld got 1 delegate, tells me Amash won't siphon off any Trump voters.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/04/29/amash-libertarian-reelect-trump/

Joe Walsh: You can’t win, Justin Amash. You can only help Trump get reelected.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I don't plan on voting for him, because I think that the GOP is completely dysfunctional while the Democrats are only mostly dysfunctional, and there's a better chance of the GOP recovering some function if their incumbent president loses.

I would have hoped Amash would see it that way and want to steer the party toward something that he could be a part of again.

At the same time, the only reason a lot of Democrats like him in the first place is because he made the "dick move" of putting principle over party and voting for impeachment. His policy positions are anathema to them. I'm sure he wasn't appointed as a house manager during the senate impeachment trial, even if the rhetorical power of such an appointment occurred to house Democrats, because he would never have followed their playbook. Purity is not the path to power or popularity, but it can be tempting to vote for.

Last edited:

Xavier

Ikari Warrior
20 Year Member
This, on the other hand, I wholeheartedly support.

WORLDS BIGGEST DIRTBAG AFTER SUING THAT DEAD VETS WIFE. Oops didn't mean to capitalize that.

Makes me realize that Jesse "the body" persona is really him.

He's got a cult following like Trumps. Bet he could out alpha male them both.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Joe Walsh: You can’t win, Justin Amash. You can only help Trump get reelected.

I’d argue this type of (“Real Politik”) thinking is what got Trump elected in the first place.

If Ventura runs he needs to get Arnold on his team.

Predator Party 2020.

Fuck it, get Carl Weathers on the ticket too.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I wonder if democrats regret not going with something like Beto O'Rourke when they had the chance.

They were all terrible candidates to varying degrees. I regret not voting for Tulsi. Ultimately though, it's clear the Democrats take progressive support for granted and progressives lack the balls to truly resist the establishment.

The country is being run by a bunch of coffin dodgers. Forcing Congress to reconvene might corona some of the dead wood.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Tulsi Gabbard was the worst of all the democratic candidates. She decided to vacate her house seat rather than lose in the primary.

Marek

Banned
Well, the only confirmed creep is Bernie Sanders, who believed that women all fantasized about being raped whenever they had sex.

Dodged that bullet.

You clearly disnt read his article.

He in no way said that women all fantasize about rape and violent sex.

What he did do was talk about a theoretical couple who both have violent sexual fantasies, the man masturbating to the idea of a tied up abused woman, his wife fantasizing about being gangbanged. Then they both finish their vanilla unfulfilling sex and resume normal life, go to church etc.

Hes talking about how the intersection of traditional gender roles and modern sexuality is confusing and sometimes taboo.

I mean you should actually read it if you're gonna bring it up like you know what you're talking about and its some ace in the hole.

Last edited: