BEWARE: NGF is selling on eBay again.

The don 2

Kuroko's Training Dummy
direct4games said:
Hi All I have a small problem!
I have Brand New Mint Condition Neo Geo consoles but i dont know how to tell if they are NTSC or PAL can anyone give me some addvice?
Many Thanks Alex
Here is some advice for you Mr Telegames/direct4Games

First of all I would post this in 24bit instead of trying to hijack this thread.
So if anybody gives you this infomation does that mean you will be selling the neo's for a million pounds?

Guys this company is a joke they were trying to charge £200/$381 for AOF 2, and if you look at there website they are still trying to take the piss, check out super sidekickss 2 yours for a bargin price of a £129.99/$246.

I remember a few years back when they were trying to sell jap copys of garou for £1500/$2681 :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

neotucker

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I FUCKIN HATE TELEGAMES OR WHAT EVER THERE FUCKIN CALLED NOW!!! :mad:

Last edited:

The don 2

Kuroko's Training Dummy
neotucker said:
I FUCKIN HATE TELEGAMES OR WHAT EVER THERE FUCKIN CALLED NOW!!! :mad:
they are a bunch of pricks Matt.
I'm supprised they have managed to stay in business.

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
Bump for this great thread - and great sellers Neogeofreak/NGFUSA

Thanks everyone for making us such a sucess.

It is slim pickings these days, as almost everything is sold - but there are still some gems to be found, and maybe a few surprises left!

ChrisR

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Yes, thank you to you guys for providing great
service to great people like leslie. :buttrock:

chrisr said:

It is slim pickings these days, as almost everything is sold - but there are still some gems to be found, and maybe a few surprises left!

ChrisR

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
chrisr said:

ChrisR

success

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
kernow said:

ab.jpg

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
kernow said:
I've not seen that film

haha

Go rent or borrow it. It's truly a very good film, one of my favorites.

Lester is just full of hero material.

R

Reptileblade

I build my own website for buying neo geo games

I put this together myself. Its a web page for buy only neo geo arcade stuff. Please come and check it out. I organized it so all the searching is done for you. My site

Malone

n00b
Please don't flame me if I'm being a n00b, i have just read the whole of this thread and I'm just starting to get back into the Neo scene. The next question I'm going to ask i'm sure has been posted on here loads of times before and I'm sorry but i would like one of the old hardcore neo geo guys on here to give me the exact run down.

The only games i collect on Neogeo is the Metal slug & KOF you probably know what I'm gonna ask next :O
How comes the Playmore website says the neo geo freak version of kof200 US is legitimate? and everyone on here says it is not? If its not real why is it not real? would the neo geo store ever sell it if it was offered a copy? what is it true value?

Once again sOrry if this has popped up before, i just would rather know before i go hunting for certain carts.

Thanks guys :D

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
To answer your question, it is of course 100% legal and authentic. Beside the fact many copies have been sold through the neostore, there has been no dispute about the authenticity of KOF2000 US version since the beginning. It became impossible, even for the most dedicated haters, to deny it when Playmore was ordered by US District court to acknowledge the authenticity of ALL NGF branded carts - with KOF2000 US having the distinction of being the last true SNK (not SNK Playmore garbage) English release.

Read the multitude of threads if you want the detailed history. Also, pay VERY close attention to the join dates of people that may reply in response, most are newbies to the neo geo and its history - with join dates POST KOF2000US release, which in my mind marked the end of the Neo Geo.

ChrisR

Malone said:
Please don't flame me if I'm being a n00b, i have just read the whole of this thread and I'm just starting to get back into the Neo scene. The next question I'm going to ask i'm sure has been posted on here loads of times before and I'm sorry but i would like one of the old hardcore neo geo guys on here to give me the exact run down.

The only games i collect on Neogeo is the Metal slug & KOF you probably know what I'm gonna ask next :O
How comes the Playmore website says the neo geo freak version of kof200 US is legitimate? and everyone on here says it is not? If its not real why is it not real? would the neo geo store ever sell it if it was offered a copy? what is it true value?

Once again sOrry if this has popped up before, i just would rather know before i go hunting for certain carts.

Thanks guys :D

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
chrisr said:
Read the multitude of threads if you want the detailed history. Also, pay VERY close attention to the join dates of people that may reply in response, most are newbies to the neo geo and its history - with join dates POST KOF2000US release, which in my mind marked the end of the Neo Geo.

ChrisR
Ahahahahahahaha.

I love this guy.

Sex Machine

Big Monkey Balls 20
chrisr said:
To answer your question, it is of course 100% crap and feces Beside the fact many copies have been sold through the neostore, there has been no dispute about the crap-icity of NGF since the beginning. It became impossible, even for the most dedicated haters, to deny it when Playmore was ordered by US District court to acknowledge the authenticity of ALL NGF branded carts - with KOF2000 US having the distinction of being the last true NGFuck-up English release.

Read the multitude of threads if you want the detailed history. Also, pay VERY close attention to the join dates of people that may reply in response, most are respectable to the neo geo and its history - with join dates POST KOF2000US release, which in my mind helped the Neo Geo.

ChrisR

-Fixed.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
If pseudo intellectual, egotistical blow hards who don't know shit were a source of renewable fuel, chrisr would be the most valuable commodity on the planet. You give Rush Limbaugh and Donald Rumsfeld a good run for their money.

SSS

neo retired
lol, there's 126 other KOFs to choose from. who gives a fuck.

THE FURY

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
chrisr said:
To answer your question, it is of course 100% legal and authentic. Beside the fact many copies have been sold through the neostore, there has been no dispute about the authenticity of KOF2000 US version since the beginning. It became impossible, even for the most dedicated haters, to deny it when Playmore was ordered by US District court to acknowledge the authenticity of ALL NGF branded carts - with KOF2000 US having the distinction of being the last true SNK (not SNK Playmore garbage) English release.

ChrisR

We all dont like what they did but the argument wont end,and as much as we hated the "reproduced" inserts,people that didnt know what they were getting into did buy these,and just because none of us here did,this place is not the rest of the world out there.
Sure,like i said we didnt like what they was doing or what they did, but they had the legal authority to do so

Numan

n00b
Isn't that what it comes down to? They did something nobody liked, and they have never admitted this.

THE FURY

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Numan said:
Isn't that what it comes down to? They did something nobody liked, and they have never admitted this.

nobody? whos nobody? only the people from this board like you and me,and none of us like to admit they DID sell a lot of stuff........not everybody is a hardcore collector most people didnt know and prob wouldnt care that they got ngf related merchandise,people just want to play games.....maybe they do know people didnt like what they were doing? maybe they did? do you really think they are gonna care?