best site for resort vacation packages

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
I never went on vacation to a resort, I am trying to buy a package but there are just so many websites. I don't know which one is reliable. I'd appreciate it if anyone could help guide me to a good website. thank you.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
we used to go through AppleVacations for trips to mexico many years ago. We do it on our own now, but there was a convenience for when we first started going there. They handled transportation and even chartered a direct flight.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Just find a resort hotel you like, they usually have packages with different tiers of inclusions. Where you going?

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
We are going to Jamaica with a package from Costco. What was really great is we got a huge Costco credit from getting our HVAC replaced through them, so the trip was pretty darn cheap. And Costco's HVAC price, even without the credit, was the best of all the quotes we got.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Costco travel rules. Bonus onboard credit for cruises, Costco gift card for booking through them, price protection, the works.

Also, if not a member/want to MacGuyver your own trip, try the Hopper app.

Book a flight to destination _X_ and they’ll ask if you want lodging &/or transport to match.