Best Neo shooter ever!

DeusVult

Another Striker
no one like the new ones? XYX, fast striker or last hope (all 40 secs of it before you die).. I haven't played any of them apart form last hope..briefly

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
no one like the new ones? XYX, fast striker or last hope (all 40 secs of it before you die).. I haven't played any of them apart form last hope..briefly

XYX seems ok (playing it on DC)... its pretty damn hard though...

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Twinkle Star Sprites for it's 2-player awesomeness!

Hodor

Cheng's Errand Boy
If I have to choose only one then I take Viewpoint. Technically is brilliant and the gameplay challenging enough to desperate anyone :-D

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Got to go with Blazing Star as my favourite... BONER!
I love Pulstar's style but it's too hard for me to get anywhere far.... I also enjoy NGDT's FS & XYX quite a bit :)

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Legend of Success Joe

No. Wait.... favourite what now?

DeusVult

Another Striker
I thought ASO II was good, haven't played a lot but seemed to have potential, ill put more time on it at some point, looks more dated than some of the others that where out around the same time such as last resort and viewpoint but looks okay for a 20 year old and plays well

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
Pew .....pew .

There are better vertical and horizontal shooters found outside the Neo but as isometric shooters go Viewpoint is king .

Last edited:

Ssturtle

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Last Resort, Pulstar and XYX (hopefully they fix some of the bug in the next MVS update). Not sure how I feel about Fast Striker but I only played it for a few minutes after I got it last week on MVS.

Green Beret

Fio's Quartermaster
For me the crown goes to Prehistoric Isle 2 and second but very close Strikers 1945+