Batman the animated series thread. Weakshit discussion of TDKR here. go to other thread.

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member

A new trailer just came out. There's more Bane and Selina Kyle in this one.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Kinda weird seeing the girl from "The Princess Diaries" as Catwoman, but other then that I can't wait to see it. I'm still bummed they killed off Two Face in the last film because Aaron Eckhart was amazing and I really wanted to see more of him as Two Face and less Harvey Dent.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
HOLY SHIT JEDAH SHE'S AT A COSTUME PARTY GODDAMMIT THAT'S NOT HER REAL COSTUME

anyways i didn't think the first two were 'all that' like everyone else thought. i was really hyped for them too, i wasn't being a contrarian.

i hope batman dies in this one.

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
Looks ok. The other batman movie trailers didnt really blow me away either, but i saw both in theaters and loved them.

What are the guys chanting in the background of the trailer btw? anypne have a clue

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
i dunno, there is no way this can impact me like the second movie. Its cool and all, but I could give to shits about about bane.. I don't like the cat woman cast at all, and I like the idea, but ending the entire series with fucking bane. Whatever man. Mr Freeze done right would have been a amazing ending. Why has no movie done him like he was done in the animated series. There's to many villians to do a good job with and its ending to quick.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Come on, man, really? Mr. Freeze? To end the Batman story with? Mr. Freeze?

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
If I'm correct, Bane broke Batman's back. He's batman's best adversary...most brutal. I believe this will be a hardcore action flick with a ton of hard hitting fight scenes...

cannot wait.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
HOLY SHIT JEDAH SHE'S AT A COSTUME PARTY GODDAMMIT THAT'S NOT HER REAL COSTUME

anyways i didn't think the first two were 'all that' like everyone else thought. i was really hyped for them too, i wasn't being a contrarian.

i hope batman dies in this one.

Dumbass, I'm talking about her actual costume in the film.

Lame Catwoman costume

But thanks for assuming.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Jedah Doma said:
Dumbass, I'm talking about her actual costume in the film.

Lame Catwoman costume

But thanks for assuming.

Trailer looks great. Though Catwoman's costume looks like a joke.

Any reasonable person reading your post would make the same assumption.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
I don't wanna jump to conclusions here and I haven't followed the news about this movie, but a problem I had with the dark knight was how it was jamming so many story lines into one movie and after all that stuff leading up to two face which seemed tacked on to setup a sequel, it doesn't even setup a sequel?

I don't really care as I wasn't a huge fan of the previous 2 movies, but it just seems kinda weird and I'm surprised to not see any actual fans complaining.

Reality Check

World Hero
I hoped Nolan would use the Riddler in his movies because I feel it would fit like a glove in his universe. Though Bane is fine too. I like that he's actually using Bane in a similar manner as Knightfall.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
I'm really looking forward to this movie. The thing that interests me the most right now about this move is Bane. How is Nolan going to handle his backstory? Is the venom serum still involved or did he just ditch that altogether?

I do hope that Nolan actually gives his story a definitive end. Something that the studio can't even attempt to spin a sequel off of. Something that would force them to start a different series of Batman movies. Batman's death would do exactly that.