Anyone have BAD neighbors? (ignorant, White Trash, Pigs, Drug Dealers, ETC...)

TonK

Least Valuable Player
itd be great if you had a grandpa or someone else old and senile, with a bit of a sailing or naval history to him. just to hear him shout about the whales off the starboard side. or really just get any old person to act crazy and shout about whales when they come outside.

You're in luck.

I have an 82 year old Air Force vet on my other side.

He calls them Gypsies.

And says really funny, mean shit.

Mote pics to come.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
2ba54086.jpg

Here you can see the grass length difference.

41280362.jpg

Random crap that just sits there.

74ca0b9e.jpg

Shit everywhere.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
4a9f2ff0.jpg

The douchebag boyfriend.

775e0b99.jpg

Bottom half of the 18 year old.

31b42cb6.jpg

22 and 10 year old.

74f34b8c.jpg

This girl is 12, and weighs 250+

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
that girl is 12?

I thought these neighbors would be trashier...maybe i was expecting too much

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I love you, Tonk. Please keep this thread alive with even more pics.

aria

Former Moderator
You're in luck.

He calls them Gypsies.

Mote pics to come.

I am sooo picturing Clint Eastwood/Gran Torino right now :D

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
The word FUPA comes to mind.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
This is a excellent thread. I've been having a problem with one of my next door neighbors for the past year. Its actually been happening ever since I bought my home. He's calmed down alot since I first moved in next door, but every once in awhile he still gets drunk and rowdy and starts screaming at the top of his lungs at like 2:30 monday morning. I must've called the cops on him for disturbance 15 times in the past year. I got sick in tired of his bullshit one night and I went to the back of the house, a basement apartment where he lives and I told him to calm down and go to sleep and he started calling me a bunch of names and I smushed his face and knocked him over into his own garbage cans and he was out for like about a minute and then he got back up and started calling me names again. I finally got a detective involved and he went to his house and threatened him. Told him if he hid not start acting up that he was going to give up his info to immigration and that he was going to be deported. The messed up thing is that this fucker is living in a bank owned home, doesn't pay any taxes or rent. We live in such a beautiful country. I have to pay my taxes and mortgage while some fuckers get to live for free and still disturb the peace.

I'm not doubting the man is a alcoholic and needs help, but shit, I have to wake up at 6am every morning and have to get my sleep. I don't need some drunk disturbing my family and tenants.

Last edited:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
You're in luck.

He calls them Gypsies.

Mote pics to come.

that's halfway there, put him outside and tell him to shout at them old people can get away with stuff though since these freaks are pieces of shit maybe be ready to pick em off if they get too close to your older friend.

or as was said before just plant some pot on their lawn. in a place they wont go to, get em busted for growing mary jane they'll be proper fucked.

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
Yeah, I hate having fat neighbours, too.

I should take some pics of a place on my street; They really know how to lower property value!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Yeah, I hate having fat neighbours, too.

I should take some pics of a place on my street; They really know how to lower property value!

5df7b8c0.jpg

Why do you think the house across the street is for sale?

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
5df7b8c0.jpg

Because the sound of 'dinner time' at your neighbours was like something from the 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre'?
I wonder how much it costs to keep these guys in macaroni cheese each month?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Because the sound of 'dinner time' at your neighbours was like something from the 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre'?
I wonder how much it costs to keep these guys in macaroni cheese each month?

Trust me, its not Mac and Cheese.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
5df7b8c0.jpg

well when someone with a ford ranger moves in you know to get out and quick. anyone who owns one is bound to be on the shallow end of the gene pool. can't remember if the ranger is a rebadged mazda B-2000, or the mazda is a rebadged ranger. either way its a sign of someone with bad taste, not much by way of brains, and has probably at one point lined the bed in trash bags and filled it with water to make a moving pool.

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
Well, if you end up selling, you better have your open house on the first of the month, or during a nascar rally, so that your neighbours won't be home.