Any good source for empty MVS carts?

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Think I remember seeing someone link ali express to some clear ones, don't have the link if anyone could post it. Would love some other colors though if they're out there. Thanks.

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
$25 is obnoxious. There has to be a cheaper source. I'm also in the market for some.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
I did a group buy for some clear ones awhile back. I can only get them in clear and they can arrive a little scratched up but they are cheap.

Pasky

Ya $25 is a stupid price. I could buy some cheap ass world heroes for that. I'd rather not cannibalize existing games.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Someone needs to organize a big group buy for new black carts that are made with a nice mold. David was going to do it but after all the shit talking, that went out the window.

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Yeah I once started a thread when quan said with enough backers there would be Omega Shells - never were enough ppl to support it though.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Aren't new ones pretty expensive to make? That was the mayor problem with getting the Omega Shells of the ground, right?

From scratch yes, but the MVS cart shells have a bunch of molds out there.

Pasky

Ya the expensive part is creating the mold, making a run isn't so bad if you make a ton of them. There's molds out there already. I thought I saw a seller on ali express or some other Chinese product site that had them for sale a few months back, can't find them anymore.