25th Amendment or Impeachment, none of this shit is going to happen.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Yeah, imagine if the body count gets to 5.

Also, are we ignoring the fact he already got impeached last year? It didn't accomplish shit.

If Trump is impeached and taken out of office, he will not:
-get his $200,000 pension
-get a $1,000,000 per year travel allowance
-be allowed to run in 2024
and other special privs granted a dishonorably discharged president.

And it will set a precedent that subverting American democracy will not be tolerated.

I mean, yeah, I know, it's not going to happen...but it should.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
If Trump is impeached and taken out of office, he will not:
-get his $200,000 pension
-get a $1,000,000 per year travel allowance
-be allowed to run in 2024
and other special privs granted a dishonorably discharged president.

And it will set a precedent that subverting American democracy will not be tolerated.

I mean, yeah, I know, it's not going to happen...but it should.

Not with the ratfucking complicit GOP.

Trump should be made an example of before his disciples attempt the same (Cruz, Hawley, etc.)

It really should happen.

Alphabet

Zero's Secretary
Impeached or not, I think he made his wife crazy between these riots and Macho Man/YMCA music during his campaign.

However, he has a great stamina and just that give him the privilege to be the best player of the Mother’s Day game, Stakes Winner. God bless America.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

Trump should be made an example of before his disciples attempt the same (Cruz, Hawley, etc.)

It really should happen.

As long as what you’re saying is we should follow the law, then yes.

We don’t need a Democrat led “purge,” so to speak, of Trump loyalists from the Government.

We do need people removed from office and government for supporting the storming of the Capitol. Even if that then does lead to a mass firing or conviction of Trump supporters. You play with fire you get fucking burned.

This needs to be about consequences for actions and support of this event, not just a fuck you to Trump and other Republicans.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

We don’t need a Democrat led “purge,” so to speak, of Trump loyalists from the Government.

We do need people removed from office and government for supporting the storming of the Capitol. Even if that then does lead to a mass firing or conviction of Trump supporters. You play with fire you get fucking burned.

This needs to be about consequences for actions and support of this event, not just a fuck you to Trump and other Republicans.

Would be nice for an unbiased part of government to go after Trump. Unfortunately govt is controlled by two parties.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Not to burst your bubble but both sides subvert American democracy on nearly a daily basis.

It really should happen.
One great thing that came from all this is that I do think there is a chance that Cruz and especially Hawley may reap the whirlwind for their continued stupidity. I'd love to see both of them gone.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
There are many memes that make Donald Trump out to be Warhammer 40K’s God Emperor of Man.

They’ve all got it wrong.

Trump is not the Emperor.

Donald J. Trump Jr. is Horus Lupercal, the arch-traitor.

More like a boil on Nurgle's ass.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

Yes. Come out for breaking the law and supporting riots? 100% you should be held accountable.

A simple republican witch hunt? No. That's not fair.

Anyone who has come out and support lawlessness needs to face justice, our elected officials need to respect the laws of the land.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
So who are we allowed to hold accountable?

Ted Cruz?
Michael Flynn?
Matt Gaetz?
Josh Hawley?
Don Jr?
Eric?
@realdonaldtrump?

I mean, each person may have a different opinion of fact, thanks to the “marketplace of ideas”, and while most of the world sees the collective GOP, which rubber stamped Trump’s lunacy for 4 years, as complicit and accessory to every crime and shithead move,

There are people on the right who think “it was okay”, “not my problem”, “someone else’s problem”, “who cares?” ...

We can just take a page from the GOP manual:
If the republicans and republicans voters did nothing wrong, then they won’t have anything to fear.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Frankly anyone who spoke in favor of the March on the Capitol or even hinted at support for the bullshit that went down.

Trump, Harley, Cruz, I’m sure the list is a lot deeper than that.

The legislature should expel anyone from their respective chambers who, again, even hinted at support of this March.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Yes. Come out for breaking the law and supporting riots? 100% you should be held accountable.

A simple republican witch hunt? No. That's not fair.

Anyone who has come out and support lawlessness needs to face justice, our elected officials need to respect the laws of the land.

A "Witch Hunt"? Lol That would mean that Repubs and their conservative ilk are innocent, when anyone with half a brain knows these people have been chomping at the bit to do this and more for fuck knows how long. You truly are an idiot.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
A "Witch Hunt"? Lol That would mean that Repubs and their conservative ilk are innocent, when anyone with half a brain knows these people have been chomping at the bit to do this and more for fuck knows how long. You truly are an idiot.
And you're a simple-minded reactionary buffoon. You're the flip side of the idiots who lump everyone on the left into a single group of anti-American commies. As unthinking a counterproductive, kool-aid drinking goon as they are, and it's laughable you'd call duf an idiot, you worthless subnormal piece of shit.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I saw that this morning. I also saw Colin Powell saying he's leaving the Republican Party.

Good for him.

I don’t know how the Republican Party is going to even continue to exist.

The stink of Trump won’t be easily rinsed off.

Last edited:

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
And you're a simple-minded reactionary buffoon. You're the flip side of the idiots who lump everyone on the left into a single group of anti-American commies. As unthinking a counterproductive, kool-aid drinking goon as they are, and it's laughable you'd call duf an idiot, you worthless subnormal piece of shit.

Lol, calm down Skippy and request a valium from your nurse. I wasn't calling Lagduf an idiot you old goon, he's cool IMO. You really can't read can you?

Tbh I just hate Smokehouse and enjoy flaming him. He's a closet racist conservative shit bag, fuck him, haha.

Lol, also eat a dick. :keke:

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Good for him.
It's just a nice gesture. Plus, he's been speaking out against Trump since before the 2016 election, going as far as to endorse Hillary (and he endorsed Biden this time). He's also been highly critical of the Republican party's pandering to the alt-right the entire time Trump's been in office.

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
You're the flip side of the idiots who lump everyone on the left into a single group of anti-American commies. As unthinking a counterproductive, kool-aid drinking goon as they are

The issue as of late has been political parties embracing extremists so they can get their vote.

If a "left and right" must be applied, I feel the extreme right is far more dangerous. Modern day extreme left is annoying and oppressive, they want "we think this is good for you" bans and suppression of free speech enacted under the guise of equality, social justice, or public safety. Some riot, with their micro violence and destruction of property, but the damage is often small. On a political scale they're dangerous because of what they want to be made illegal and nanny state laws that they want to force on the public...but on a social scale, they're more annoying than anything else.

The extreme right is a different story. These aren't people you want to pander to and within their ranks, have been responsible for extreme acts of violence. I've long said that when extremist white people are violent...it's something that is often documented for the ages. People like Timothy Mcveigh come to mind. Many don't want any laws passed...some don't want a government. While they're not pushing for nanny laws...some are pushing for the eradication of the entire government. Mix in racists and the radicalized religious and I feel that's what makes the far-right so much more terrifying. Last week's riot seemed armature, unfocused, and without central leadership, but it could easily be step 1 of 10 if not handled properly.

What's also terrifying to me is the threat of yet another Patriot Act'ish set of laws once again redefining and broadening of what is considered "domestic terrorism". The government getting involved in things of this nature is never a good idea. While much of the shit in the original patriot act has never really been enforced...its still law and that alone is a bad thing.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Anyone who flies a confederate flag is flying the symbol of the most anti-gun regime in america.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
As long as what you’re saying is we should follow the law, then yes.[/YES]

Yes!

I am saying that, BUT even that seems like too much to ask. There is a huge lack of accountability going on everywhere and if Biden and Democrats want to prevent smarter/successful attempts at subverting democracy and the will of the people, then start holding all of our politicians accountable in the court of law. Pass laws to hold Parler/Facebook/Twitter DIRECTLY responsible for not moderating planned insurrections and violent protest.

And for the love of god, classify the Proud Littlest Tiny Snowflake Boys as a real terrorist organization and investigate their connections to our police/military organizations.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
And for the love of god, classify the Proud Littlest Tiny Snowflake Boys as a real terrorist organization and investigate their connections to our police/military organizations.
Yeah, it's way past time for that. Obviously, Trump wasn't going to do it, but that should be a Day 1 activity for Biden.

But people on the right have a point that if apps like FB and Twitter are going to be banning people calling for violence against whoever, they should also be shutting down those elements in China, the Middle East, etc., who currently do so with complete impunity.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Here's an interesting snippet from an opinion piece on nbcnews.com, featuring a take I don't think any of us have considered.

On Monday, Democrats submitted a resolution calling on Vice President Mike Pence to activate the 25th Amendment to declare the president “incapable of executing the duties of his office,” and making Pence acting president. Republicans are pushing back, so Pelosi also introduced an article of impeachment.

Neither idea is a good one. American democracy has survived nearly four years of Trump; it can survive nine days more. There’s understandably a desire to punish Trump for his shocking (but not surprising) behavior in riling up an already angry crowd headed to the Capitol. But that’s not what these constitutional remedies were designed to do. Using them for vengeance makes a mockery of them. And seeking vengeance isn’t going to help America heal — or force those behind Wednesday’s outrageous events to take responsibility for their actions.

“I like the 25th Amendment because it gets rid of him. He’s out of office,” Pelosi told CBS’s “60 Minutes” on Sunday night. But one can’t use the amendment’s weighty provisions to get rid of a president merely because he’s a bad actor. The amendment, per its text, can be used only if the president “is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.” Trump is certainly able to; he just hasn’t done a good job of it at times, as has been true of many previous Oval Office occupants.

While Democrats claim Trump is guilty of “incitement of insurrection” on Jan. 6, an improper invocation of the 25th would be an actual coup attempt, i.e., an unconstitutional bid to seize governmental power.
Huh.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Here's an interesting snippet from an opinion piece on nbcnews.com, featuring a take I don't think any of us have considered.

Huh.

It’s not just to punish him. It’s to make sure he doesn’t do more violent, awful shit on the way out.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Anyone who flies a confederate flag is flying the symbol of the most anti-gun regime in america.

Seriously, if I wanted a symbol of rebellion, a symbol of freedom from oppression I would not fly a flag from a state that founded upon the right to own humans as chattel.

After last week I’m done with the confederate flag. Remove it anywhere it’s flown. Fly the American flag over all Confederate War memorials.